This season Givenchy’s makeup collection is about black vinyl eye products and gorgeous reds for lips and nails, there is also a cream blusher.
The products are:
Prime Quatuor Palette Metallic Reflection one matte and three metallics
Mister Intense Black. An intense black vinyl top coat for the lashes.
Liner Vinyl. Thin brush andRead More
All the eye shadows from this new collection look killer, at least on the promos. And I also like how Daria Strokous looks on the promo, those retro chic vibes are all kinds of cool.
- Pasiphae, Shimmering peacock burgundy
- Telesto, Brown with golden shimmer
Blush (LE), $30/£23
- Tribulation, Shimmery rosy sand
Lip Gloss, $29/ £19Read More
Finally, the craziest months work-wise are behind, and I will have more time for important things in life, like beauty (ha!), catching up on the series that I am watching, reading books, and my friends.
Here are the products I have been loving in July. And, although, I have mentioned some of them so many times, there are also some new additions.
Just like last month, I have been using Rouge Bunny Rouge Flawless Face Powder Precious Velvet (review) non-stop. It is a gorgeous light powder which sets the makeup, perfects the skin and looks really natural on.
Shadows wise, I am sure this won’t be a surprise at all to see Solstice Halcyon (review and swatches) yet again because I simply adore that eye shadow, and also Kiko’s Water Eye shadow in 202 which is a gorgeous brownish purple with golden shimmer, this beauty deserves a feature, so stay tuned.
For some reason, lately I haven’t been that much into red and berry lips, so it was about rosewood Clarins which I promise to post about soon, as it is a perfect nude, if you ask me, and L’Oreal Glam Shine in Dazzle 201 Sparkle Shower (review and lip swatches) which gives that oh-so-pretty sparkle in the sun and feels amazing on the lips.
Skincare and Body CareRead More
Guerlain’s Autumn 2015 makeup collection, Bloom of Roses, looks more like Spring collection to me with neutral and subtle, rose inspired beauty products. But, maybe it’s a good thing to be unlike other brands, colour wise. And is actually my personal favourite along with Chanel.
The brand itself descibes this collection as the one that brings “lightness and well-being to the season.”
The new products are:
- KissKiss Roselips ( £23) a rich tinted lip balm enriched with rose oil, available in six shades: Chic Pink R372 A powder pink beige,Peach Party R346 A vibrant sunny orange,Wonder Violette R374 A chic violet, Pink Me Up R373 A very fresh pink and, Crazy Bouquet R329 A delicious red and Morning Rose R371 A colourless balm boosted by an active ingredient that interacts with the natural pH levels of the lips to give them a slight tint (shown).
- Nailift La Base (£19) which is like a nail perfector.
- Rose Aux Joues blush (£33.50) with ‘Pink Booster’ pigments. It is a re-designed blush and is available in 1. Morning Rose: a very fresh pink (shown)/ 2. Chic Pink: a soft brick with fine golden pearl sparkles / 3. Peach Party: a tender coral / 4. Crazy Bouquet: a sunny bright red / 5. Wonder Violette: a powdery plum / 6. Pink Me Up: a punchy pink.
Products that are added to the already existing line are:Read More
I have been very good with the beauty shopping lately, or at least I want to think so, and have been getting some other things instead. So I have only picked three items recently ( I am about to buy a new Kerastase shampoo, foot cream, new face SPF, and a body scrub to be fair, but those are the products that I need).
I have finally bought First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads x60 (got them for £22 from here with free shipping), and so far I really like the mild formula and the visible results. Review coming later.
I have also picked up a mini set from NUXE which includes a cleanser, body cream and a cult NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil, which is the reason why I’ve got the set. Although IRead More