8 Coral Lip Products That I Want & Perfect Coral Lipstick Lip Swatch
It seems that lately I am thinking only about coral lips and nails. I’ve made a huge list of products that I want to get. I will share some of them with you! 🙂
The lipstick from Summer 2010 collection by Chanel
- YSL Rouge Volupte # 26 and #30 (#30 thanks to Belle De Jour)
- MAC Shygirl ( thanks to Aleksis from Alpha Blonde)
- Bobbi Brown Coral Reef
- Bobbi Brown Golden Nectar (gloss)
- Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral
- Rouge Coco de Chanel- La Pausa (coming soon)
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Genial (summer 2010)
- Candy Glow by Chanel (one more)
It doesn’t mean that I will get everything from the list but I plan to get at least several items. If we are talking about Coral lipsticks and glosses – here is the lip swatch of one of my favourite shades
It is Inglot lipstick # 401. I already made a review of this lipstick so you can read it here. It is a perfect shade in my opinion and I absolutely love it. But, as I wrote before, this lipstick is not the best one if you have dry lips. It is very cold here now and my lips are dry most of the time and if you look attentively you can actually see some dry parts under the lipstick. But I am ok with it since I absolutely love this vibrant coral. The finish is mate which makes this lipstick my must have.
I will make a list of the coral nail polishes that I want, too! And I would REALLY love to hear your thoughts on both and your recommendations.