15 Top Posts of 2015
As cliché as it sounds, can you believe that it is 2016 already? Did you set any professional and personal goals for the new year? Are you excited for the new beginnings?
I like looking back analysing my accomplishments and making plans/ dreaming about the future. So, I was curious to see what were some of the most viewed posts of 2015 and share with you, in cased you’ve missed them.
Here we go:
- Posts about Emily Blunt’s makeup. And I can’t blame you, Emily is my girl crush.
- MAC Blankety lipstick post is one of the most read reviews on Makeup4all.
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector Review and Swatches – here.
- It makes me happy how many views Makeup4all magazines still get. If only I had time to bring out more issues.
- Max Factor Creme Puff blushes review and swatches. They are truly incredible.
- It is interesting that the feature about Max Factor’s cream blushes also got a lot of views.
- Blushes do it again! This time Watercolours from Daniel Sandler.
- Nude eye shadows palettes will never go out of fashion.
- Top 5 pink lipsticks from my collection?
- Yet another blush review! tarte blushing bride, a true beauty.
- One of the best red lipsticks ever. This one from Lancome.
- I was actually surprised to see Jouer cosmetics post among one of the most viewed. Here is a review of a concealar, blush and a highlighter.
- Scandinavian skincare, anyone? Estelle and Thild is awesome.
- I really enjoyed writing about the amazing Rouge Bunny Rouge Sheer Lipsticks Succulence of Dew, so it is nice to see that the post got a lot of views.
- Beauty products that never let me down – I was curious to re-read that post myself.