Today I want to show you 7 grey/silver/pewter eye shadows that I really like.
Some of them: Illamasqua , ArtDeco and Estee Lauder on the photo
So I will show you how those 7 shadows look swatched. This post is not really a review, just some swatches. But I already reviewed some of the products from this post and there is a link to the review if I have one!
I’ve also tried to choose different textures: cream shadows, powder shadows and even loose pigment.
The products that I’ve chosen are:
1. Rouge Bunny Rouge Loose Glitter Pigment Fire Drops in Night Wind Sailing, iridescent metallic pewter. You can get yours for £ 24 at zuneta.
2. ArtDeco #605 eye shadows, metallic silvery grey. You can read a detailed review here.
3. Urban Decay eye shadows in Gunmetal, gunmetal grey with silver glitter.
4. Urban Decay eye shadows in S&M, bright metallic silver
5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme in Silver Leaf. Detailed review and swatches of it and one more shade coming soon!
6. Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge, metallic pewter. See how it looks like on the eyes here.
7. Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Phenomena, metallic silver. Detailed review and swatches.
So here are the swatches with flash.
So are you a fan of such shades? Which one is your favourite?