I wrote about the Urban Decay Jackpot 24/7 eye liner set a looong time ago, back in September 201o. Since than I knew that I had to get it.
Well, it was only $39 and I though it was a great value for so many colours. And no, I don’t really need this set for my personal use, as most of the days I would just use my brown Lancome or Daniel Sandler eye pencil.
I have to say that it was so hard to find it. I was misinformed that this set won’t be available in the UK and EU. As it turned out, it WAS available in the EU but when I found that out, the set was almost sold out. I was trying to track it down for ages and, unfortunately, the brand wasn’t very helpful when I was asking several times where I could buy it.
Finally I’ve made up my mind to get it from the US. So my friend got it for me this May. I got it because I was getting other things, not on its own.
Here is how the mini-pencils look like compared with the travel and
So Urban Decay showed us one (out of 4) of their anniversary sets which is called 15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set. It contains 15 24/7 liners, 6 new shades and 9 regular shades plus a pencil sharpener. Thee value is $264 but it costs only $92 which makes each liner under $7 (the original price is $17).
It will be available in January and I would really like to know what other sets are waitng for us! Can you guess what is it?
6 Brand new shades:
- Asphyxia (pinky iridescent purple)
- Corrupt (dark metallic brown with silver sparkle)
- Midnight Cowboy (beige with gold sparkle)
- Perversion (blackest carbon black)
- Stray Dog (shimmery brown taupe)
- Uzi (gunmetal with grey sparkle)
Since we are talking about Urban Decay today I will show you this amazing set of their 24/7 liners!
Unfortunately, I haven’t seen it at any European shops yet but it’s already available at Urban Decay’s website for $39.
And I personally think it’s really worth getting it.
You get 10 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils!
Nine travel sizes are:
Today I would like to tell you about one of my favourite eye pencil – 24/7 eye pencils by Urban Decay.
By the way, their Fall 2010 makeup collection is already available 😉
I have quite a few different shades but today I will tell you about my 3 most favourite. As you can see, they all are mini size because I love mini sized better. Although I do have some regular sized 24/7 liners.
The shades that I love are:
Zero – creamy black shade
Flipside -vibrant teal with shimmer
Bourbon -brown with golden glitter
Why Do I Love These Pencils?
- They are so creamy and it’s very easy to use them.
- The name 24/7 speaks for itself , they really last forever. One of the best eye liners, I can compare them only with MUFE Aqua Eyes.
- I love the ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil.
- There are a lot of shades that you can choose from and UD often makes
It is always exciting to share about the favourite beauty products of the whole year, and I have been doing so for a while, here is a look back to 2018.
When I was thinking about the favourite beauty products of 2019, I had to look back at:
And, although I had an idea of of the products I wanted to include this made it even easier. Now, most of the products I have written in details about, so I will link to those posts.
1 Darphin Intral Environmental Lightweight Shield SPF 50, ( Space NK, John Lewis ) probably the best city spf I’ve ever used. Lightweight and slightly tinted, it is not greasy or oily at all, gives you that healthy glow and protects the skin. Darphin is one of my favourite beauty brands in general, and this product is not an exception.
2. Annick Goutal Rose Pompon Perfume,from Harrods and Bergdorf. It has the notes of Bulgarian rose essence, taïf rose, peony, blackcurrent, rasberry, pink pepper, woody cedar, patchouli and white musk. And it is just my dream scent, I never want to be without it, ever.
You must be shocked, right? Rose candles and I… Linked above you can see a few that I’ve enjoyed the most this year. Need MORE!
4. Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift Concealer (review and swatches).
Brilliant product: not heavy, doesn’t sit in the fine lines, makes you look fresh and not so tired. Isn’t it what we all want?
5. The Balm Balm Desert, £17.50 here
Not only it has been featured in 2018 but also in 2017, it is my hands down, favourite cheek product, I just use a big fluffy brush to give my face some definition and to warm it up. Balm Desert is in the middle.
6. Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush