Here are some of the new products which caught my attention this week, and I have chosen makeup, skincare and fragrance.
Lightweight 2-in-1 lip and cheek blush, you can create both sheer or intense effect with a matte finish. This is a LE product and the shades are: 414 Tender Rose, 410 Corail Naturel, 412 Orange Explosif, 416 Teasing Pink, 418 Rouge Captivant, 410 Burning Berry
I am loving what Lucia Pica is doing with Chanel’s makeup, so many great new products.
Jo Malone launched a collection called English Fields, and the scents are:
Primrose & Rye Cologne: “Rolling fields dotted with primroses. Swaying softly on a spring breeze. Warmed by golden corn. Brightened with mimosa. On an addictive base of rye and vanilla. Filled with sunshine. Vivid. Glowing. Addictive.”
Poppy & Barley Cologne: “Rich red poppies dancing in the wind. Violet flowers, alive
The best thing about all the Christmas collections is the amount of the amazing candle sets that are available for a good price. This year I am loving the sets from Jo Malone, Malin+Goetz and Diptyque.
Malin + Goetz The Votive Collection Six-Piece Set, $100 from Saks
Jo Malone London Five-Piece Miniature Candle Set, $100 from Saks
Jo Malone launched a new collection of scents: The Bloomsbury collection.
“Inspired by the free spirited artists of the Bloomsbury set, a collection of scents capturing
the intoxicating essence of an unconventional life in their legendary country house in Sussex.”
- Whisky & Cedarwood is an Oriental Woody fragrance with the notes of features whiskey, rose, pimento, cedar and beeswax.
- Blue Hyacinth is a Floral fragrance with the notes of blue hyacinth, geranium and vetiver.
- Garden Lilies is a Floral Green fragrance with the notes of water lily, green notes, ylang-ylang, white musk and vanilla.
- Leather & Artemsia is a Leather fragrance with the note of absinthe, cypriol oil or nagarmotha, orris root and leather.
- Tobacco & Mandarin is an Aromatic Fruity fragrance with the notes of mandarin orange, sage, beeswax and tobacco.
I personally do not think about the holidays yet but since the brands already released all their awesome seasonal collections, it seems like a good time to write about the best of the best. I will run my traditional “Holiday Gift Guide” features starting today, so look out for those.
Each post will feature hand picked products which I personally think would make an amazing gift. And I hope you enjoy reading these, as much, as I love picking the products from all the variety we have today.
Today’s edition is all about the luxury products. All four kits look absolutely divine, and although I already have everything I need and more, I would not say no to any of these myself!
Smith & Cult nail polishes are so gorgeous that I can’t imagine any girl not liking them. My precious!
The shades featured in this stylish set are:
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I love my Jo Malone Red Roses and wear it all the time lately, as well, as my other Jo Malone colognes. I am actually still shocked that Vanilla & Anise was discontinued, and I found out only recently…
Oh well, but the brand just brought out a collection of five new colognes, The Herb Garden, so maybe you and I can find a new love among these five scents. All of them were created by Anne Flipo.
Carrot Blossom & Fennel
- Top notes: fennel and wormwood;
- middle notes: carrot, apricot, neroli and rose;
- base notes: violet root, patchouli and white musk.
Lavender & Coriander
- Top notes: coriander and juniper;
- middle notes: lavender and wormwood;
- base notes: lavender, sage and tonka bean.
Nasturtium & Clover