And the Best Nude Lipsticks Is…
The question of this week was: ” What is your favourite nude lipstick?”
I’ve used the photo of this MAC lipstick because most of you love nude lipsticks by MAC. If you want to see the details about this shade and see how it looks like on the lips – click here.
And your answers
- Cherish by MAC with gloss
- MAC Creme d’Nude
- Jemma Kidd ‘Belle De Jour and Hug Me from MAC
- MAC Hug me, Bare and Revlon Mauve It Over
- L’Oreal made for brunette in shade Sepia/Silk
- MAC Myth
- Dior Diorama
- Make Up For Ever lab shine specially star collection
- MAC Slimshine in Bare
- Aqualumiere in Poistado and Glossimer in Beige Guitare
- NARS Belle de Jour
Some even said
- Have yet to find the perfect one
- None – I don’t do nude lips
And what about me? I have to agree with the last comment in some way I am not a fan of nude lips, I just don’t like them. My “nude” is pale cool pink, something like this.
In other way, I’d just go for a brigh lipstick in the summer, dark in the fall and red for a night out.
Please remember that if you are going for a nude lip you have to find the perfect shade for your skin tone otherwise it will look horrible on you. Unfortunately, this can be seen quite often.
And have you found your perfect nude lipstick? Are you a fan in general?