Chanel just launched two new products as a part of their ULTRA CORRECTION LIFT range.
Ultra Correction Lift Lifting Firming Comfort Day Cream SPF 15 , £87.00
“The LIFTING FIRMING COMFORT DAY CREAM SPF 15 is a new interpretation of the ULTRA CORRECTION LIFT cream. It has been specially created for women who want their skin to feel firmer and more comfortable, but also want a rich and nourishing texture.
Formulated with the active ingredient elemi PFA and the purest concentration of shea butter, it restores firmness to the skin by acting at the heart of cells. A tightening, lifting effect can be felt upon application (+35%), while its firming action is proven after just four weeks of use (+11%).
The wonderfully smooth texture envelops the skin in supreme comfort (+65%). It melts in with the lightest touch, leaving behind a velvety finish and a delicate floral scent, heightened by green fruity notes. Intensely nourished and moisturized, the skin feels firm, soft, supple and comfortable.”
Here is a preview of the Too Faced Holiday 2011 sets that are already available at Sephora (I think there will be more later) and I think that each one makes an amazing gift for a girl who loves makeup.
Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection ($186 Value), $52
This set comes playfully packaged in a large, mirrored, decorative palette with a pull-out drawer containing get-the-look cards.
- 15 x 0.03 oz Eye Shadows in In The Buff (matte ivory), Peach Fuzz (golden peach shimmer), Copper Peony (copper sun), Teddy Bear (matte taupe brown), Lovey Dovey (sable brown shimmer), Satin Sheets (golden pink champagne shimmer), Cut The Cake (lavender mauve shimmer), Party Girl (bright violet), Nice Ash (charcoal), Smolder (matte navy), Honeymoon (burnished gold shimmer), Label Whore (metallic brown with blue iridescent), Nice Stems! (golden clover), Cop A Teal (peacock blue), First Dance (matte deep purple)
- 0.14 oz Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (rich matte bronze)
- 0.14 oz Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder (sheer luminous soft gold)
- 2 x 0.08 oz Blush in Cocoa Rose (soft pink brown), Sweet Pink (fresh pink sheen)
- 0.35 oz Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
- Signature step-by-step instruction cards
Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection ($128 Value), $46
- 0.26 oz Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder & Who’s Your Poppy Blush Duo (satin suntan/ peachy pink sheen)
- 0.35 oz Eye Shadow Collection in Teddy Bear (matte taupe brown), Blonde Ambition (pale shimmering gold), Totally Toasted (bronze shimmer), Satin Sheets (golden pink champagne shimmer)
- 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance in Candlelight (golden sheen)
- 0.56 oz Pink Swan Lip Gloss (sheer sparkling pink)
- 0.4 oz Lashgasm Mascara in Black
- Pink Zip Cosmetic Case
In Your Dreams
Urban Decay holiday 2011 makeup collection is already available for purchasing in the US. So here is the preview of the collection.
Starlight Glitter Body Art, $35
Start with clean, dry and unmoisturized skin. Peel backing away from vinyl stencil and clear cover before firmly pressing both on skin. Peel cover from stencil. Apply thin coat of glue over open areas of stencil before peeling it off. After glue has set for 10 seconds, shake glitter over glue (try using more than one shade at a time!), removing any excess with a fan brush. Avoid warm soapy water and scrubbing until you’re ready to remove.
Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss, $19
Andromeda(peachy pink), Glitter Rock(bright pink), Space Cowboy(beige sparkle)
Mariposa Palette, $39 (Sephora exclusive)
10 x 0.03 oz Eyeshadow in Rockstar (deep purple), Gunmetal (gunmetal gray with silver glitter), Skimp (ivory peach sheen), Infamous (magenta sheen), Wreckage (taupe shimmer), Haight (dark teal with shimmer), Money (pale silvery green shimmer), Mushroom (steel gray shimmer), Spotlight (golden tan shimmer), Limelight (gold shimmer). Travel size eyeshadow brush.
Book of Shadows IV, $64
Included in this kit: Eyeshadows: Baked (shimmering bright copper), Bender (shimmering dark mossy green), Blue Bus (bright blue w/ purple shimmer), Bust (taupe brown w/subtle gray shimmer), Cobra (sooty black w/golden shimmer), Crystal (light silvery blue w/multi-dimensional shimmer), Gravity (deep vibrant purple w/ multi-dimensional glitter), Gunmetal (dark metallic silver w/silver sparkle), Hijack (greyish green w/blue and green shimmer), Lost (shimmering dark brown), Midnight Cowgirl (shimmering gold w/gold sparkle), Midnight Rodeo (metallic
Today I want to tell you about yet another gorgeous product by Rouge Bunny Rouge. This time it’s the powder blush which is called For The Love Of Roses. I have a shade which is called Florita, a beautiful matte raspberry red.
The texture is silky and smooth and it’s easy to apply it; I also don’t have any problems with blending. As for the shade,
In the latest edition of the magazine I’ve included a lot of looks from the runway and I have to say that I enjoyed doing that part as it was fun to put it all together. And now I would like to share how to create some of my favourite looks, I hope they will inspire you!
So here is one of my favourite looks from Diane von Furstenberg and a similar one from Fendi.
And here is how you can create the look from DVS:
- Studio Sculpt Foundation, for matte skin
- Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural, to set the foundation
- Sculpt and Shadester MAC Pro Sculpting Powders , for contouring the cheeks and temples
- Pearl Cream Colour Base, highlighting the cheekbones and the centre of the nose