Avene Eau Thermale:Thermal Spring Water Review
So far I reviewed only 1 thermal water by Vichy but today I want to review one more thermal water and this time by Avene.
You can read more about Avene and their products at the Avene website.
And here are only some of the ways you may use Avene Thermal Spray
- Post surgery
- Post procedure
- Redness-prone skin / inflammation
- Keratosis-prone, scaly skin
- Eczema / atopic dermatitis
- Allergic reactions / sensitive skin / irritation
- Burning / stinging / itching / tingling
- After cleansing
- After shaving/after waxing
- After exercise
- During travel
- Sunburn, burns
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
- Calms, soothes and softens
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source – bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
How to use
- Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Spray on as often as necessary.
Ingredients ( I’ve tried to make good photos):
Why do I like Avene Thermal Spray
This all sounds amazing, right? To be honest, I absolutely love this product and I’ve used it in so many ways and…I agree with everything that is written by the company! I’ve used it to refresh my skin when it’s hot, to calm it; also when I was travelling.
I’ve also used it several times after shaving and waxing and it really calms down the skin. Moreover, from some of my friends I heard that it works great when you get sunburned. Plus it can calm down the irritated and damaged skin (everything depends on the condition!).
Avene Thermal spray also helps to set makeup.I use it or MAC Fix + for this.
As you can see, this is a real multi-purpose product and I am sure that everyone can find a way to use it. I am very lucky that it really helps me in so many ways.
But of course, this doesn’t mean that you will like it as much as I do. Although I know a lot of people who are pleased with the results!
And what about you? Do you use thermal sprays for summer? Why do you use them? Which one is your favourite?