AW 2012 Nail Polish Collections: Essie, Ciate and Le Metier De Beaute
Here is a preview of some new nail polish launches:
Essie Stylenomics nail polish collection
- Don`t Sweater It, a warm, cozy and creamy mauve
- Head Mistress, a bold, in charge and direct red
- Miss Fancy Pants, refined, chic, greige
- Recessionista,a smart, intelligent and savvy brick red
- Skirting The Issue, an exquisite, fashionable burgundy wine
- Stylenomics, a wealthy, rich and opulent dark green
I think I need Skirting the Issue, Recessionista and Stylenomics!
Cocoa Crazed by Le Metier De Beaute:
- Cocoa Me Crazy – vanilla bean cream with cocoa flecks
- Hottie Choco-latte – creamy, shiny chocolate brown
- Cocoa Cabana – bodacious brown with a hit of shine
- Hot n’ Saucy – deep cocoa infused with cherry red under-tones
Each is $18. Hot n’Saucy looks beautiful.
I also really like this Ciate caviar Manicure in Candy Shop, the dark teal is gorgeous.