AW 2015 Nail Polish: Zoya and Essie
AW, nail polish wise, is not only about berries and plums (funny how I type that right after a new manicure with a gorgeous cream plum, oh the irony) but also about rich metallics, as you can see below.
Here is a preview of Essie and Zoya Fall 2015 collections.
- Leggy Legend, alloyed bronzed bombshell
- With The Band, toasted spice burgundy
- Color Binge, addictive orange red
- In The Lobby, exotic cinnamon plum
- Bell-Buttom Blues, intense midnight indigo
- Frock n’Roll, shimmering rich espresso
- Charli (ZP807) – a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
- Desiree (ZP806) – a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
- Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
- Janel (ZP804) – a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
- Lidia (ZP803) – a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
- Sia (ZP802) – a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade – make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
- Tris (ZP813) – a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
- Cinnamon (ZP812) – a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
- Aggie (ZP811) – a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
- Ember (ZP810) – a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
- Giada (ZP809) – a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
- Estelle (ZP808) – a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.
Which shades will you be rocking this season?