AW Nail Polish Collections: Essie and Orly
I already showed you the nail polish collection that really caught my attention – OPI’s Nordic, inspired by Scandinavia, and here are two more collections – Essie and Orly.
Wow, just wow, this collection is gorgeous. I’d wear all the shades, except Brush It On, which is beautiful, just not my style. But Highlight, Smoked Out, Darkest Shadow, Edgy and Blend look really cool.
- Dress to Kilt, this dangerously seductive red is jucy, ripe and ready to be picked in a line-up. It’s the one, guilty as charged.
- Take It Outside, want to start trouble? Don this punchy, fresh taupe with a whisper of pink and hit ’em with your best shot.
- Fall In Line, send a clear message with enigmatic jade. silky and sensuous, this serpentine green whispers, “whatever I say, goes.”
- The Perfect Cover Up, underneath its cozy exterior, lurks a heart of calculating chic. Intriguing gray weaved with teal undertones is your brilliant disguise.
- Style Cartel, devious in all the right ways, this inky cobalt blue unleashes the power of its fashion intelligence in one bold stroke.
- Partner in Crime, psst…this creamy rich dark chocolate with deep mahogany undertones is a match made in mystery.