Beautiful Ladies: Why You Should Like The Beauty Look Book & More
As you all know I am writing about my favourite blogs each month. This month is the final post about the blogs from America. So here are some blogs that I think are worth your attention!
The Beauty Look Book
Since Sabrina never posts photos of herself here is the photo from her blog that I like a lot!
You can read more about Sabrina here
This was the love from the first sight I liked this blog from the very first time I saw it and now I am checking out all the new posts because they all are amazing! Here are some reasons why you may like The Beauty Look Book.
- There are a lot of swatches and photos of different high end brands.
- You’d love this blog if you want to find out more information about such brands as: Edward Bess, Chantecaille, Paul and Joe, Le Metier de Beaute, Dolce and Gabbana .
- One of my favourite feature at the blog is swatch comparison. And no other blogger does it as good as Sabrina does.
- There are a lot of posts about Chanel and I am very happy about that.
- Im sure you’d find the “Colour Focus” and “Looks” posts very useful.
Anyway , I could tell you a lot more but you better see everything yourself at The Beauty Look Book. This blog is in my personal top 10 of beauty blogs.
Want to know what other blogs I like?
A Brilliant Brunette
Read about Jacqueline here
At A Brilliant Brunette blog you can find out how to create amazing looks and find out more about such brands :
- Coastal Scents
- Glamour Doll Eyes
- Harajuku Hunnies
- and more
The girl creates gorgeous looks I love them all
One more blog that you should check out is
All Laquered Up
It is a blog about everything that you need to know about nail polish and nails: latest collections, swatches, swatch comparisons, gallery and many more.
And here is the the colour that you can use as a dupe – OPI You Don’t Know Jacques
You can read about Michelle here
There are some other blogs from the US that I like to read sometimes but these are the main, I guess. And what American blogs do you read and why?
All the photos that I’ve used belong to the bloggers from the post!