Every month I write about my favorite blogs and bloggers. I already made a post about my favorite blog Makeup and Beauty Blog and the wonderful Karen. I also made a post about awesome blogs of my friends Adina(Krasey Beauty) and Betsy(Autumn Masquerade). This month I would like to tell you about 2 more fabulous blogs!
(Read about Kitiya from Mischo Beauty here)
Kitiya from Mischo Beauty is very beautiful and stylish. Here are some reasons why you should check out her blog:
1. First of all this girl is a licensed cosmetologist, esthetician and makeup artist.
2. Her tips are easy to follow and are very useful!
3. She makes nice photos on the covers of different magazines. And very often tempts me to get… those magazines 😀
4. I really enjoy Mischo Beauty posts about different salons and treatments that she tries. Plus posts about different makeup boutiques. Kitiya also tells about sales and interesting programs.
5. I really like that she makes a focus on hair, nails and skin. I know enought about makeup myself but I am not very good at hair and nails care. I am now a fan of L’Oreal Professional and Kerastase products mostly because of her! Check out the photos of her hair and you will understand why 😉
6. I love the posts with Kitiya herself. She always looks so great! Awesome style and just perfect.
This is what is written on her profile: Coming soon: Mischo Beauty (salon, spa, mobile beauty services and hair & skin products); The Mischo Agency (representation of hairstylists, make-up artists, fashion stylists, and skin/nail care specialists); The Mischo Book of Beauty and The Mischo Institute of Beauty. So don’t miss it!
Musings of a Muse
(you can read abouth Muse here)
I am sure that most of you knows the Muse! She is just adorable. Musings make my day 🙂 I would really love to chat with her one day in NYC (if I ever get there of course) 😀 I saw the real name of Muse on her blog(her friend wrote it) and I think it is just perfect name for her. But I will not publish it here because maybe she doesn’t want everyone to know it 🙂
Here are some reasons why you should check out Musings:
1. Muse is one of the biggest beauty junkie I’ve ever seen. It seems that she has everything 🙂
2. I like her reviews. Muse has a unique style that makes them so special. I like all her special and funny words and the way she writes her posts. I also like that she always writes what she thinks, not only good things!
3. This blog is great for entertainment. Her non-makeup posts are fabulous. Even my 18 years old brother left her comments about Harry Potter 😀
4. Although Musings is one of the most famous blogs about makeup Muse is very friendly and she always writes back to her readers. She replied my each comment! Thank you, Muse!
5. Muse has very detailed photos of each product which is really helpful!
6. She writes a lot of news and tells about a lot of sales. This is very useful if you live in the USA.
And do you like these blogs? Do you read them? Tell me what you think!