Beauty and Makeup Products I Took With Me On A Holiday
I love seeing what people take with them on a holiday so here is a post about what I had with me.
But first of all, here is a ‘holiday postcard’ I am wearing Illamasqua’s Nomad. Not sure about my friend as she forgot the name of the polish.
I did not want to take tones of products with me
as I often do so I have chosen the them very carefully.
- La Roche Posay Anthelios XL which I used a face sun screen
- La Roche Posay Posthelios Hydrating After-Sun Melt-In Gel. This is a genius product and I will definitely write a detailed review about it later.
- I also had a Garnier Ambre Solair body sunscreen which I forgot to include, as well as a deodorant and face cream.
Body Products (all are travel sized):
- Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub. This is a very gentle finely milled scrub. Will write about it later.
- Apivita Bergamot and Green Tea Shower Gel. The scent is nice and refreshing and it leaves the skin clean and ready for a moisturizer.
- Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion. The scent is definitely uplifting and invigorating. This lotion is moisturizing but not sticky. I definitely want to try other Cowshed lotions now.
I took Apivita Proploine Shampoo and Nourishing and Repairing Mask for Dry-Dehydrated Hair with me. Shampoo is in the Mane ‘N Tail bottle as I did not want to take a whole 250 ml bottle. Both products worked brilliant on my hair after the sun and sea. You can read my review here.
- I had only only perfume with me and it was Jo Malone’s Blackberry and Bay cologne. Read about it here.
- I also had Elemis’ Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment which I also plan to write about later.
As for the makeup, I have realized that most of it was from Daniel Sandler only when I took the photo.
I don’t really wear makeup on holiday so I hardly took anything with me, as you can see. I only can’t believe that I forgot an eye pencil, I was in a hurry and took the brush instead of it by mistake. Luckily, my friend shared her liner with me. There is also a mascara missing on the photo but I did take one. Dior Addict Extase which I love.
- Benefit High Beam highlighter, mini size. Review here.
- Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme-Rouge Blusher in Hot Pink. One of my favourite blushes.
- YSL Creme de Blush in 4 Audacious Orange. This is also one of my favourite blushes. Unfortunately, it was a LE from last summer.
Daniel Sandler Tangerine Lipshine and YSL blush swatched
- Daniel Sandler Lipshine in Buff and Tangerine. I was using Tangerine every single day combined with YSL’s blush. Loved this lip product very much, so expect a review soon.
- Balmshell Lip Gloss in Shopaholic. Perfect baby pink, I plan to write about it soon, too.
- My, almost finished, Burt’s Bees lip balm which I always have with me. Reviewed here.
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in medium. I can’t live without mine.
- Anastasia Lash Genius. I have raved about it non-stop already. Definitely a must-have for me.
- Daniel Sandler Billion Dollar Body Shimmer. I have used it as an eye shadow and on the arms and legs. Will write a review soon.