Beauty Wish List February 2014
I have quite a few products on my beauty wish list, and I am constantly adding new things to my Pinterest board but today I’ve decided to share the things that are on top of my list. In fact, these are the things that I plan to buy in the near future. I may have even ordered some of them already 😉
By the way, I love looking at my old wish lists and seeing how many products I have already bought.
So here we go:
1 . Marc Jacobs Nail Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Lola ($18). The design is to die for, and the shade looks beautiful!
2. Tom Ford Lipstick in Bruised Plum, Cherry Lush or Crimson Noir ($49). It’s my Birthday soon, so this will be a lill’ treat.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Rock’n’Kohl iconic liquid eye pencil in Barbarella Brown (£19). I also want the Colour Chamelion and the mascara. I want quite a few Charlotte’s products.
4. Concoction ShampYou Bakhour, (£11 + 2 serums). I really love Concoction products, and want to get this scent, which should be really nice.
5. Kérastase Lift Vertige 75ml, (£20). I hope it will give my fine hair some much needed volume.
6. Yes! Nurse Protect Your Lovely Hands Intensive Moisturising Hand Formula 50ml (£5.50). Have heard so many great thing about this hand cream. It is actually on it’s way to me.
7. Aesop Parsley Seed Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Masque (£27). I’ve had a small sample, and now need a full size. Cult product for a reason.
9. Malin + Goetz Candles cannabis votive, dark rum (shown above) votive and vetiver votive. All three sound very tempting.
10. Melvita Damask Rose Floral Water 200ml, £16. Read a lot of great reviews about it, and want a new hydrating facial spray.
11. Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum in Oil Night 30ml, £44 I hope it is as good, as it sounds
12. Caudalie Divine Oil 50ml, £16.65 Had a mini version, and now want a bigger bottle.
13.NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm, £9.50 Have to try it myself finally!
14. Bourjois Color Edition 24H Eyeshadows.
15. Benefit Speed Brow Quick-set Brow Gel, £ 13. Based on all the raves, it should be amazing.
16. Sally Hansen Insta-dri Top Coat. Heard some great things about it, and want to try it.