Beauty Wish List. October 2012
You’d think that having a lot of beauty products would stop you from wanting you even more… Not exactly
I’ve decided to share the top six products from my wish list, and you have no idea how hard it was to pick only six! Some of them may be a bit boring, but those are the things that I need.
1. Phyto PhytoNeutre Clarifying Detox Shampoo 100ml, £10.50
I want a clarifying shampoo to use once a week, it seems that a lot of people love this one so I want to try it!
2. BaByliss curling wand, I don’t know which one yet but have asked my friend (hair dresser and stylist) to help me.
3. Cowshed Mixed Candle Gift Set, £22 for 4 x 38g
Cowshed Knackered Cow Relaxing Candle, Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Candle, Cowshed Lazy Cow Soothing Candle, Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Candle.
I’ve been loving Cowshed products a lot, so this set would be a nice addition!
4. Burberry Beauty Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice, £40 BBB kindly let me use her photo, see one more quad here.
I’ve been wanting to get Burberry eye shadows for some time now and this new quad seems like a perfect one for me as I wear dark brown eye shadows usually.
5. NARS Sin blush, £21 It is not Sin on the promo, as I could not find Sin promo in a good quality.
Can’t believe that I still don’t have it. I rarely buy powder blushers but I have to have this shade!
6. CND Solar Oil Cuticle Oil, £11.95
I know several manicurists (who’s opinion I trust) who rave about it. My Burt’s Bees lemon butter is almost finished, so will get this oil soon.
I will cheat a little bit and will let you know some other things that I want to get: Leighton Denny Smooth Your Sole – Foot File , butter LONDON Fiddlesticks nail polish, Japonesque lip palette, some Topshop makeup products… and more.
And what do you have on your wish-list?