Beauty Wish List. October 2012
You’d think that having a lot of beauty products would stop you from wanting you even more… Not exactly 😉
I’ve decided to share the top six products from my wish list, and you have no idea how hard it was to pick only six! Some of them may be a bit boring, but those are the things that I need.
1. Phyto PhytoNeutre Clarifying Detox Shampoo 100ml, £10.50
I want a clarifying shampoo to use once a week, it seems that a lot of people love this one so I want to try it!
2. BaByliss curling wand, I don’t know which one yet but have asked my friend (hair dresser and stylist) to help me.
3. Cowshed Mixed Candle Gift Set, £22 for 4 x 38g
Cowshed Knackered Cow Relaxing Candle, Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Candle, Cowshed Lazy Cow Soothing Candle, Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Candle.
I’ve been loving Cowshed products a lot, so this set would be a nice addition!
4. Burberry Beauty Complete Eye Palette in Dark Spice, £40 BBB kindly let me use her photo, see one more quad here.
I’ve been wanting to get Burberry eye shadows for some time now and this new quad seems like a perfect one for me as I wear dark brown eye shadows usually.
5. NARS Sin blush, £21 It is not Sin on the promo, as I could not find Sin promo in a good quality.
Can’t believe that I still don’t have it. I rarely buy powder blushers but I have to have this shade!
6. CND Solar Oil Cuticle Oil, £11.95
I know several manicurists (who’s opinion I trust) who rave about it. My Burt’s Bees lemon butter is almost finished, so will get this oil soon.
I will cheat a little bit and will let you know some other things that I want to get: Leighton Denny Smooth Your Sole – Foot File , butter LONDON Fiddlesticks nail polish, Japonesque lip palette, some Topshop makeup products… and more.
And what do you have on your wish-list?