I promised to write more posts about Asian and Australian brands that I like and already wrote a review about Paul & Joe lip gloss and today I would like to tell you about the new collection by Australian brand that I like very much. And I am talking about BECCA. If you remember- I’ve mentioned one of their products in my March Favourites post.
“The surf’s up this season with sheer, retro shades for eyes, lips, and cheeks. Bright, beachy and right on trend, the limited edition Bombora Palette lends itself to quick touch-ups for carefree sea-side beauty. ”
Bombora Palette , £ 54.99 at zuneta includes:
- Lip Gloss: Mai Tai (sheer peach nude)
- Lip & Cheek Crème: Bougainvillea (sunset peach)
- Highlighting Crème: Mazu (fleshy gold)
- Compact Eyeliner (with shimmer): Raffia (deep turquoise)
- Compact Eyeliner (with shimmer): Sunburst (glistening gold)
- Dual Ended professional brush
This gorgeous palette suits all skin types and the multi-purpose products will enable you to take surf chic from day straight into night.
Be sure to visit zuneta to see the video of a makeup look created with this palette and to check out some other new products from this collection.
If you never tried BECCA – I would recommend you to get something because their products have amazing quality!