BECCA Creme Eye Colour in Quartz. Review and Swatches
This is how the design looks like and I really like it. Chic and simple plus it’s not very heavy so it’s easy to take it with you.
Here is how this particular shade looks like. It is called Quartz and is described as silvery nude-pink. This is the perfect shade for an everyday look and will look flattering on everyone.
What I love about Quartz
- It’s very easy to apply these shadows, you can even use your fingers.
- You can use this shade all over the lid and add some mascara = you are good to go.
- The formula is creamy and the shadows are pigmented.
- You can use only 1 layer or can apply more for an intense effect.
What you may not like
- It’s an Australian brand so in other countries it is quite expensive. These shadows are € 27 , £20 and $ 28 in EU , UK and the USA. (all prices are from the official website)
- There are not that many shades to choose from.
- These are not the best cream shadows for the hot weather.
Swatches, Tips and Final Thoughts
So here is the swatch of Quartz
Tips from BECCA
- Apply over foundation and powder for better adhesion to eyelids.
- Set with loose powder for a less shimmery and crease-resistant finish.
- Set with Loose Shimmer Powder for a more intense shimmer.
Although I love BECCA Cosmetics a lot, creme eye color is not my favourite product from this brand. Yes, I like it but I like Benefit’s creaseless shadows more. You can try it if you love cream shadows and like luxury beauty brands.
Right now I love Creme Blush, Jewel Dust and Shimmering Skin Perfector by BECCA a lot and I promise to write reviews about these products! I also plan to try all their products and I highly recommend you to try this brand, too!