Becca Jewel Dust in Asrai Review and Swatches
Since we are talking about BECCA today I’d love to tell you about one of their products which I like a lot – Jewel Dust.
So far I have only one shade which is called Asrai and which I would describe as an iridescent lilac/pink with delicate silver glitter. Jewel Dust is “created from pure pigments which provide the highest luster and intensity”.
Jewel Dust is such a multi-purpose product and there are endless ways to use it (some of the ideas I’ve taken from the BECCA’s website)
- You can apply it onto bare eyelids for a sheer sparkling wash of translucent colour.
- You can apply it over the cream eye shadow to create a more intense colour and metallic effect.
- Apply it over the eye primer for a deeper and opaque shade.
- Layer it over the matte eye shadow to add some sparkles.
- I also like mixing it with a drop of water ( I’ve also tried MAC Fix +) to create the liquid liner. It looks so beautiful on the eyes.
- You can also use this product as an accent, not all over the lid. It will add a dimensiononal effect to your makeup.
I am wearing Asrai today and I’ve got so many compliments, it’s an amazing and quite a unique colour!
the colour is much more beautiful in real life
This is not a cheap product (£17/$24) but I am happy that I got mine and I plan to get more shades ( I am thinking about Erlina, Nixie and Nyx).
I have great news - zuneta has a discount right now and you can get your Jewel Dust for £10 which is almost 50% off.
PS. My goal is to try all the BECCA products and I am getting there So stay tuned for more reviews about the brand in the future!