BECCA Lip Tint in Frappe Review and Lip Swatches
It’s not a secret that I love BECCA. Unfortunately, I don’t see that many reviews about this brand. I have quite a few products from this Australian brand and will be reviewing them for you.
I got my first BECCA product because of Lisa Eldridge (she is my guru and I trust all her advice). I loved it so much that I had to buy more, and more, and even more. And guess what? There are still several products that will be mine!
And today I am going to tell you about their Glossy Lip Tint. Mine is called Frappe.
“Glossy Lip Tint from BECCA is a long lasting translucent gloss that delivers radiant shine with a splash of colour. Use over lipsticks, lip crèmes and lip liners for added colour and shine. Frappe is a fresh and vibrant melon shade.
Deliciously scented with a hint of strawberry parfait, BECCA Glossy Lip Tint in Frappe is a luxurious formulation that delivers a silky-smooth, completely non-sticky tint with long-lasting shine. With an easy to use wand style applicator this conditioning lip tint is the most comfortable gloss you will ever wear.”
Why You May Like It
- The quality is amazing
- It is very moisturizing and feels great on the lips
- I like the brush, that makes the application easy and accurate
- The design is lovely in my opinion and I like the design of all the BECCA products
- I love the effect that this lip tint gives: sheer but with colour, you can also get more colour by layering
- The product stays on for quite a long time and doens’t look horrible when it wears off
- It smells nice which is also important.
- This colour is amazing for summer: vibrant, juicy, sheer melon
Why You May Not Like It
I can think of only 2 things but they both are not problems for me:
- Some people may find BECCA products quite expensive, £18.00 for this gloss
- It may be a problem to find this brand in certain countries ( but you can always get it on-line).
Here is the Swatch
And Lip Swatch
As you can see it may look a bit scary( I mean too bright) in the tube and on the hand, but on the lips it looks like a nice warm colour for summer.
Would I Recommend It?
YES! In fact, I just got the other shade of this gloss 😉
And what do you think of BECCA? What is your favourite product? What would you like to buy?