Berry Lips Products for AW 2012. My Top 10 Picks
You have probably noticed that dark berry lip is very popular now, big trend I’d even say… Some readers have asked me to share my picks, so here they are.
I have not tried any of these lip products (yet) but the list is based on the items that I would get for myself personally. In fact, some are already on the way to me, so you may see them in the future.
I have divided these into two groups, more affordable options, if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on such shade and luxury products if you want to treat yourself!
A lot of these products are from AW 2012 makeup collections, but not all.
1. Kate Matte Lipstick Shade 107, £5.49 AW 2012 Rimmel collection.
2. butter LONDON Lippy in La Moss, £14. AW 2012 butter LONDON collection.
3. ARTDECO Dita Von Teese Art Couture Lipstick Velvet in 656 Black Dahlia, £18.50 AW 2012 ArtDeco collection.
4. Topshop Lips in Beguiled, £ 8, permanent line
5. OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia, £10, OCC AW 2012 collection.
6. Tom Ford Lip Color in Black Orchid, £36. I had to include it. Still can’t decide if I should get it or not…
7. Burberry Lip Velvet in Bright Poppy, £ 23, new launch from the brand.
8. Clé de Peau Extra Rich Lipstick in R10, $60, their AW 2012 collection.
9. Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge in Rubis Exquisite, £21, Christmas 2012 collection. This is the lightest shade I’ve picked.
10. Dolce & Gabbana Monica Classic Cream Lipstick in Magnetic Monica, £24.50. The rest shades are here.
Dark lip is always a big thing for Autumn/Winter but you don’t have to wear it if you don not like or do not feel comfortable with it. Makeup is about feeling nice and beautiful, so wear whatever you love
But if you do love a dark lip, I hope you found this post useful.