This week I got some products from a blog sale so when I was going to work one morning and thinking what should I write about (with the goodies inside my bag) than I suddenly realized that I should make a post about the blog sales.
I can’t say that I am a very experienced blog sales buyer but lately I do enjoy spending my hard earned money on makeup of blog sales.
So here are some of my thoughts!
What I Like About Blog Sales
- You can be sure that you won’t get fooled because a blogger really cares about his/her reputation. Well, this works only if you are sure about the blogger, but I never had any problems or bad experience.
- Blog sale doesn’t mean that you get only used items or some kind of rubbish.
- You can try so many new things without being broke.
- Bloggers usually put some extra goodies if you buy lot of things from a blog sale.
- You can also find some LE products that are impossible to find elsewhere.
What I Don’t Like About Blog Sales
- You don’t have time to think what you really need/want because others will get it faster so often you find yourself with items that you don’t want/need.
- I personally never got all the items that I wanted, someone always got them before me which is really frustrating.
- Most items are used so blog sales are not for you if you don’t like that.
Of course I could write more things but these are just the first things that I could think about. And here are some items that I would/wouldn’t get.
Things that I would get
- New products, used powder products, creams in the tubes, nail polishes.
Things that I wouldn’t get
- I never got used lipsticks, glosses, mascaras and creams in the jars and I don’t think that I would ever do that.
I don’t think that I will do a blog sale myself(but never say never , right?) because I usually give away makeup that I don’t use to my friends who are very happy about it 🙂
Ok, so now tell me about your experience. Do you like blog sales? What do you like/dislike about them? What was the last item that you’ve got? What items you would/wouldn’t buy?
PS. Products from the photos are not from blog sales, just some makeup that I own, although there are 2 items that I got IN a blog sale 🙂