butter LONDON and Orly Nail Polish Collections for Spring 2012
Here is a preview of two more nail polish collections for Spring 2012. butter LONDON and Orly. You can see OPI and Essie here.
- Disco Biscuit: Tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles
- Bossy Boots: Light, opaque pistachio green.
- Slapper: A truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright.
- Trout Pout: An opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale and retro.
- Knackered: A sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles.
- You’re Blushing: Muted Lilac Creme
- Prelude to a Kiss: Pastel Pink Creme
- Jealous, Much?: Pastel Mint
- Faint of Heart: Soft Grey Creme
- Steel Your Heart: Charcoal Shimmer
- Artificial Sweetener: Dusty Rose Shimmer
I like Slapper from bL and You’re Blushing from Orly the best.