Usually when you think about Autumn collections, dark blue, burgundy, brown and similar shades come to mind.
This is why it was unexpected to see such a joyful and colourful collection for AW from butter LONDON. But I guess, it makes sense, since we those collections are put in July anyway.
So let’s take a look:
- Cake-Hole, an opaque, nearly neon pink crème nail lacquer. A pink so bright, it can’t be wrong!
- Cotton Buds, an opaque, pure white crème. Wear under your lacquer to make colours pop!
- Giddy Kipper, opaque, indigo shimmer
- Pimms, opaque, sunflower yellow crème
- Silly Billy, opaque, fire orange crème
- Wellie, opaque, grass green crème nail lacquer