butter LONDON Colour Clash Nail Polish Collection for the Autumn Winter 2013
Usually when you think about Autumn collections, dark blue, burgundy, brown and similar shades come to mind.
This is why it was unexpected to see such a joyful and colourful collection for AW from butter LONDON. But I guess, it makes sense, since we those collections are put in July anyway.
So let’s take a look:
- Cake-Hole, an opaque, nearly neon pink crème nail lacquer. A pink so bright, it can’t be wrong!
- Cotton Buds, an opaque, pure white crème. Wear under your lacquer to make colours pop!
- Giddy Kipper, opaque, indigo shimmer
- Pimms, opaque, sunflower yellow crème
- Silly Billy, opaque, fire orange crème
- Wellie, opaque, grass green crème nail lacquer