butter LONDON Nail Polish and Lippy Collection for Autumn 2012. Want It
I have to admit that I am absolutely in love with this new Autumn nail polish collection from butter LONDON, the colours look fantastic and so unique!
The shades are:
Trustafarian, Dodgy Barnett, Lovely Jubbly, Shag and Gobsmacked. The price is £12/$14
I am also happy to see that after the successful launch of the Lippy collection, bL is bringing out more shades for AW and , honestly, all five shades are to die for.
And they are:
- Tea with the Queen: On the pink side of tan, very neutral, but never boring. Understated and exceptional for work, or obviously, tea with the Queen.
- Toff: A darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink. Stop to smell them. The roses, not the toffs.
- Come to Bed Red: The sexiest red in history, by butter LONDON.
- Queen Vic: Stunning, elegant and classy. Red wine meets cranberry. Fit for a queen
- La Moss: Vampy and full of red wine, just like its inspiration.
I am personally not very interested in Tea With the Queen. Toff looks just like the colour I love but I’d love to see the swatches of it before buying. Come to Bed Red – you can never have too many red lip products and this one does look breathtaking. Queen Vic – the colour is stunning but it can be a hit or miss on me, I’d love to see the swatches first, too. La Moss – no comments here, I must have it! NOW!
The price is £14/$17
I just love this feeling when I am excited about the beauty/makeup launch. Does not happen that often these days but this is definitely the case when I am eagerly looking forward buying these products.
What was the last collection you’ve got excited about?