I like to make lists of the things that I need/want for a few reasons, mostly not to get
crap items I do not need, and also to keep an eye on the discounts/sales of the things which I plan on getting.
Last time I’ve posted my wish list in the beginning of July, and I did get the products from the list. So let’s do it again. Only this time, it is not just beauty but more of a lifestyle wish list. And I’ve been strict with myself and only included the things I truly want.
- Aquis Hair Turban Lisse Luxe, ( I like Desert Rose), £30 from Space NK and Look Fantastic. I’ve been resisting this for a few years (yes, really) but after reading how it is life changing, and how it helps to keep the hair in place and dries it quicker, I would really love one. It should also last for years so I am willing to give it a go, considering how much I hate having a big towel around my hair
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara, Black, £24 from John Lewis Giorgio Armani Maestro Eye Liner, 01, £24.80. Mascara and eye liner and probably the most important makeup items for me, so I choose them very carefully. Unfortunately, high street brands don’t quite give me the results I am after, so I’d rather invest and enjoy the high quality performance.
- Luxury Pink Lip Gloss. Pink gloss is my “everyday nude”. I’ve used up a few of my favourites so would love to get a replacement. And I am thinking something very special like Chantecaille Love £29 from Space NK/ Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Lip Gloss £38 from Harrods or byTerry from Cult Beauty. Yes, it is not necessary to spend that much on a lip gloss but I barely buy makeup these days.
I am a big fan of Trish McEvoy, and I every single product I have tried from the brand was absolutely amazing, including this cult favourite Instant Eye Lift Concealer which was already mentioned among my favourites.
To be honest, I don’t mind some dark circles under my eyes, in fact, I do not like when that area is completely flawless, I would never use 2-3 products under my eyes, as it is simply not my kind of look. I also do not like that many products for that area, the ones I do love include YSL and RBR.
However, I am a huge fan of Trish’s Instant Eye Lift. This is a magical product, as the name suggests, it is an instant eye lift, the peachy shade counteracts all the blue tones and your under eye area looks brighter and you look well rested, even
Nothing says Christmas and holidays quite like the sequined/shimmering red lipstick so I’ve picked up a few new releases. Both sparkling reds and sequined packaging.
Lipsticks inspired by the cult Studio 54, long lasting, creamy texture, matte finish and sparkling packaging.
Pearl-infused sparkling lipstick, sparkling effect and no grit. The shade featured is Carnelian. There are 2 more.
Bobbi Brown Luxe Jewel Lipstick in Ruby Slipper, £28 from Liberty
Full-coverage, pearl-infused sparkling finish lipstick. This
Today I want to share about one of my favourite makeup products ever – Rouge Bunny Rouge SERENE LIGHT Skin Perfector.
And Skin Perfector is the best word to describe it.
This is the only “foundation” I’ve used on my wedding day. This could be the end of the review, really, as this alone shows how much I love it.
This is a “light-reflective, sheer and very subtly tinted primer”, as the brand describe it, and it is exactly what it is. I find that it gives the skin that polishes and lit-from-within look. As I’ve mentioned, it is very lightly tinted so don’t expect it to
I love writing Christmas gift guides but especially the luxury ones, because when else other than Christmas (and your Birthday, perhaps), you can get away with asking for something high-end? Or, maybe, getting a real treat for your loved ones or even for yourself?
So here are my top picks when it comes to luxury beauty products. And I’ve included only the things which I’ve tried myself and loved, or the things that I think deserve attention.
And, yes, I am aware that it is only October but I know a lot of people who like to plan in advance.
1. Liberty London Advert, £215 from the 16th of October.
This is the ultimate beauty gift, in my opinion. My husband very kindly got it for me last Christmas, and it was one of the best gifts ever. It is worth £600 so £215 is a bargain, if I dare say so.
Alternative: I have posted a lot of other Advent Beauty Calendars on my Facebook page.
2. Goutal Perfumes, £110/£132 for 100 ml from Liberty, Escentual, Harrods.
There is something so special about the Goutal Paris perfumes (the brand was called Annick Goutal previously). The scents are exquisite and sophisticated, the bottles are gorgeous and elegant. If money was not an option I would love to have a whole wardrobe of their beautiful fragrances. But, as for now, I am really enjoying Rose Pompon. Also worth mentioning that the brand recently released alcohol free scents.
3. Foreo Gadgets, £119 for a small one or £169 for a big version from Cult Beauty and Nordstrom.
Brilliant Swedish brand which offers a big variety of facial cleansing and massaging devices, toothbrushes and more. Not only the design is Scandi-chic, the gadgets last forever (here, here, here are mine) but they also are very effective.
4. Omorovicza Skincare Sets Replenish & Restore Collection shown, £95 from Cult Beauty
It’s not a secret that am a big fan of Omorovicza, and, obviously, had to include their sets in the guide. My skin loves it, and that justifies the price tag for me. The set I’ve chosen includes: Miracle Facial Oil (30ml) Rejuvenating Night Cream (15ml), and Omoressence (50ml) .
Alternatives: 111skin, Anne Semonin. Both brands with a hefty price tags which I’ve tried some products from, and loved.
5. Luxury Hair Care: Leonor Greyl, Long Hair Volume Set, €120 from
I love me a luxury hair care products, and Leonor Greyl is as good, as it gets. Everything I’ve tried from the brand was exceptional quality: