Here is a preview of the newest ArtDeco makeup collection – Love Is In The Air, very fresh, spring like and beautiful with all the green and violet tones.
Let’s take a look!
The products are:
Art Couture Lipstick Velvet: 667 Velvet Natural Beauty, 671 Velvet First Kiss
Perfect Color Lipstick: 57A Deep Love, 96 Happy Kiss
Lip Brilliance: 08 Brilliant Lip and 59 Brilliant Kiss
Soft Lip Liner Waterproof: 73 Deep Love
Ceramic Nail Lacquer: 233 Emerald Mirror, 246 Dark Violet, 247 My
So let’s take a look at cheek palettes, and there are quite a few, these are just the ones I’ve chosen.
Without a doubt, the most covetable palette of the SS19 season will be this lill gem from Chanel – Voyage de Chanel (£52 from the website) which is a blush/illuminating powders quad.
- Paris – A fresh and satiny pink blush that recreates the flush of brisk air of Paris along the banks of the Seine River.
- London – A deep coral blush, inspired by the colourful façades of the Portobello Market in Notting Hill.
- New York – A satiny powder that brings to mind the metallic golden finish of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Tokyo – A subtly rosy illuminating powder that recalls the poetic grace of cherry blossoms in Japan.
Besides Chanel, there are a few other gorgeous palettes to choose from:
I still haven’t read the Hunger Games trilogy (but it’s on my list) but I know that it’s a favourite of many people.
The shades are:
- Riveting – Bright orange shimmer
- Electrify – High-wattage gold and ruby red glitter blend
- Hook and Line –Pearlescent light grey
- Agro – Moss green with gold shimmer
- Smoke and Ashes – Black-based teal with multicolored shimmer
- Stone Cold – Matte slate grey with shimmer
- Luxe and Lush – A high octane flaky overcoat
- Fast Track – Soft sandy
I have been travelling quite a lot lately just for the weekends And, although you still want to get everything you may need, taking full-sized products is not the best option.
This is why I’ve kept a lot of mini-sized bottles and sample sized tubes/pots to re-use them. Here is an overview of what I like taking with me for a weekend-away.
1. Micellar Water (in Yves Rocher vanilla bottle) – this is Garnier’s one to remove my makeup. It is gentle and effective.
2. A good cleanser, Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm – my favourite one at the moment (in a small pot).
3. Day cream is REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream which is in a small pot, next to the cleanser. I’ve bought it some time ago, and should definitely review it soon.
4. Eye cream is Lumene SENSITIVE Comforting Eye Cream. It is not bad but not enough for my very dry skin.
5. Of course, I had to take the mini size of my Holy Grail oil from REN. I have re-purchased it three times, and if I could have only one skincare product -this would be it.
6. The night cream is also from REN, and it
I know that some of you don’t like Sex and the City so don’t bother reading this post;) I already wrote why I like this show : “because of their friendship and because of nice places and clothes”. But guess what?! Everyone looks at their clothes and style but I’ve never seen anything about the beauty and makeup that the girls use!
Did you ever wonder what beauty brands Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte use? When I was watching Sex and the City series again (in March) I coudln’t help myself spotting different makeup items. So I got a great idea… To make screenshots of all such products! Unfortunately, I came up with this idea only when I was already watching the 3rd season but I remember what brands I saw, so no worries 😉
At the premiere of Sex and the City 2
But I still managed to make some screenshots ! Are you curious? Then find out the answer just after the cut!!!