Autumn is the season when most exciting beauty launches are happening. We already had a preview of some of the new foundations, I plan to write a feature about the new lip products (and some of them are just awesome), and today let’s take a look at the new single eye shadows/ liners.
Dolce&Gabbana ‘Perfect Mono’ Matte Cream Eye Color, $36 from here
Long-lasting formula and matte velvet finish.
Shades: Cocoa, Coffee, Desert, Elegance, Idaco, Lava, Nude and Sage
Jouer Long Wear Creme Mousse Eyeshadow, $30 from here.
Unlike, the D&G ones, these offer aRead More
There are so many new foundations out this Autumn that I’ve lost the count. Almost every brand is brining out one. Here are only some…
- YSL Le Teint Encre de Peau -Lloyd Simmonds about it here.
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation SPF15
- Clarins True Radiance Foundation
- Shiseido Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation SPF15
- Sisley Phyto Teint Expert Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick, $42 from Sephora.
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide from Sephora for $48.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusion Makeup SPF 25, already available here and here.
There isRead More
Bobbi Brown released a Raw Sugar makeup collection recently, and the brand is actually bringing out one more summery collection – Surf & Sand.
Surf: Cream: a creamy beige. Bikini Bronze Metallic: a warm copper sparkle. Pink Quartz Metallic: a shimmering soft pink. Surf Sparkle: a soft aqua blue. Sunshine Metallic: a golden beige. Sea Foam Sparkle: a soft pastel green. Sunny Gold Metallic: a warm gold shimmer. Oyster Sparkle: a warm silver.
Sand: Pale Cream: a pale warm porcelain. Blazing Star Sparkle: a peach opal. Bikini Bronze Metallic: a warm copper sparkle. Gold Sparkle: a soft pale gold. Sand: a warm porcelain. Frappe: a medium ash beige. Golden Copper Metallic: a golden bronze. Saddle: a dark grey brown.
Each palette retails forRead More
Bobbi Brown is launching 5 new shades of their Rich Lip Color, (£19/$25) which is a pigmented creamy lipstick which gives a full coverage but feel lightweight.
You can choose from:
- Cosmic Pink, a bright pink.
- Blazing Red, a bright orange red.
- Electric Violet, a vivid violet.
- Miami Pink, a bright pink coral.
- Taffeta, a pale lilac pink.
Cherry Tomato, Mimi Pink, Red Plum, Cosmic Pink, Spiced Wine, Electric Violet, Sunkissed Rose
Plus there areRead More
If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I am currently away for the second week. Unfortunately, I am busy from dusk till dawn but I do appreciate the productive working time.
Here is a sneak preview of what I’ve packed makeup and beauty wise with me. I was very strict with myself, and limited it all to one (no7 Boots) travel makeup bag.
Here is what makeup I had with me. All products from my current top 5 luxury makeup favourites post, a lot of Rouge Bunny Rouge products, as I plan to write a feature for the brand soon, three blushes (I ended up using only tarte) and three lip shades, inducing my Tom Ford lipstick.
As for skincare, this isRead More