Here is a preview of two absolutely gorgeous nail polish collections for the holidays.
Deborah Lippmann Fantastical
- DEAR MR. FANTASY, mystic marvelous magenta (shimmer)
- DREAM WEAVER, mesmerizing mood stone (shimmer)
- MAGIC CARPET RIDE, eccentric ebony explosion (glitter)
- MARRAKESH EXPRESS, spiced sienna splurge (glitter)
- WEIRD SCIENCE, charming chartreuse chemistry (shimmer)
- XANADU, celestial cerulean curiosity (glitter)
There are six unique shimmer or glitter nail polish shades which will definitely make a statement on your nails. By the way, Derorah suggests that all the shades can be mixed together and layered for an even moreRead More
I really love the promos of the new butter LONDON cosmetics and nail polish collection. A gorgeous redhead girl and a statement look is exactly what you need as an inspiration for the AW season.
So what are the new products?
Two Lippy Tinted Lip Balms ($20) in Jaffa and Tramp Stamp, two Lippy Liquid Lipstick ($18) in Ladybird and Ruby Murray. Wink Colour Mascaras ($20) in British Racing Green and Cor Blimey Wink Cream Eye Shadows($18) in Twigged and Coriander, and Wink Eye Pencils ($18) in Busker and Cor Blimey.
My personal favourite is Cheeky Cream Blush ($20) in Ruby Murray, which is a deep plum.
You can buy the collection from Macy’s.
Besides the colour collection, you can also get new nail polishes, andRead More
butter LONDON never let down when it comes to brining out new unique shades. Plus who doesn’t love their British slang names?
Lolly Brights, summer 2014 nail polish collection, is not an exception, with four metallic shimmers and two juicy and bright creams.Read More
Here is a preview of the beautiful butter LONDON nail polish collection for Spring with nude, earthy and warm toned metallics to channel the boho chic, or boho rock, as the brand suggests.
Here is the promo image for some inspiration.
Goss, an opaque, rosy shimmer. An informal abbreviation for gossip reserved for the most talented of gossipmongers.
Trallop, an opaque, caramel crème. Risky business is the name of the game for this promiscuous lass
Keen, opaque, peach crème. Peachy…a fond exclamation that finds kinship with dandy, and swell.Read More
Here is a preview of butter LONDON’s nail lacquer collection for Christmas 2013.
And how gorgeous is the promo image? Makes me want all the shades, plus red, black and purple are among my favourite colours. I am not exactly the biggest glitter/shimmer fan but could work it for New Year and Christmas, I think.
It includes the brand’s best -sellers, such as:
- Union Jack Black, this jet black nail lacquer goes on like liquid patent leather.
- Come To Bed Red, the sexiest red nail lacquer in history, by butter LONDON. A butter best-seller for ‘Coco’ wannabes.
Beautiful festive top coats:
- Stardust Overcoat, sheer, silver holographic overcoat, like a magical sprinkling of stars.
- Petrol Overcoat, sheer, tornate overcoat with