butter LONDON has a lot to offer this Christmas! First of all, the five new nail varnish shades £12/$14.
- Fairy Cake, a silvery, multi-colour glitter. The perfect mix of whimsy and chic.
- Scuppered, a glittery copper with larger flecks of green.
- Jack The Lad, an opaque, moss green shimmer with gold, turquoise, and green micro glitter.
- Scallywag, a bright turquoise glitter.
- Fiddlesticks, a fine, fuchsia glitter suspended in raspberry base
There are also six new Lippys, six new sets(£21/$25) actually:
- Frilly Knickers: A pair of ruffle-adorned ladies underpants. Bottled in a sheer, iridescent shimmer shade
- West End Wonderland: London’s answer to New York City’s Broadway. Bottled in a sheer, gold shimmer shade
- Rosie Lee, a parade of pale pink glitter, a nail lacquer that
Wow, I really love these new butter LONDON LIPPY glosses. They are available in five shades so far and I want at least three!
Primrose Hill Picnic, a happy, punchy, tropical, fuchsia pink.
Snog, Bright, happy, hot pink.
Teddy Girl, a pale retro bubblegum pink.
Trout Pout, an opaque shade of
Besides contouring and eye brow products almost every brand is brining out some kind of new lipstick this season. And it makes sense, as it it the easiest way to get into SS, beauty wise. I have already featured so many, but here are two newest offerings from butter LONDON and Clinique.
Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer ($17.50 from Sephora)
Lightweight formula with a smoothing primer, gives a bold beautiful colour and as Clinique describe it a “modern-velvet finish”. I like how each shade has a corresponding packaging. There are 16 to choose from.
butter LONDON Moisture Matte LIPPY Lipstick ($20 from Nordstrom)
Here is the Fall 2011 nail polish collection from the amazing butter LONDON.
There are five nail polishes:
Knees Up, a smashing metallic red perfect for getting smashed in.
Wallis, a tarnished, metallic olive gold, as mysterious and regal as its namesake.
Bluey, a slightly metallic dark peacock blue, perfect for fashionable birds.
Toff, a darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink. Stop to smell them. The roses, not the toffs.
No More Waity, Katie, a soft, elegant greige shade with a splash of lilac glitter is the perfect marriage to combine fashion and fun.
I want them all, please! The price is £12/$14. This collection is already out!
If you can’t get the already famous butter LONDON’s No More Waity, Katie or you just don’t plan to get it, you may like this spring collection from the brand.
This collection was inspired by the many colorful impressionist-style prints that graced catwalks from New York to Paris. Designed by Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme, the new collection is reminiscent of Monet’s palettes, with the inclusion of an opal overcoat that lends ethereal beauty to any shade.
There are 5 shades in the collection:
Blagger, striking cobalt blue.
Dosh, a molten apple green shot through with metallic gold.
Hen Party, sheer opal lacquer that is neutral and stunning alone and