butter LONDON never let down when it comes to brining out new unique shades. Plus who doesn’t love their British slang names?
Lolly Brights, summer 2014 nail polish collection, is not an exception, with four metallic shimmers and two juicy and bright creams.
It is probably too early to write about berry lip products but, for some reason, I have been talking (with my girlfriends) about such shades quite a lot recently.
This is why I’ve decided to pick some of my favourites from those that I have with different finishes and price point, so there is something for everyone.
So here we go…
Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in 738 Royal Plum
I have written about this lipstick only recently. It is a part of the upcoming Clarins’ Fall collection. It is a gorgeous plum shade with a satin finish. Not very intense but not sheer at all, just spot on!
butter LONDON Lippy in La Moss
I absolutely love the name and the vampy shade of this gloss, so sexy! Just keep in mind that the application can be a bit tricky, it takes time to get an even coverage. But it’s so worth it! Dark vinyl lips, perfect for those who are not afraid to go for it.
ArtDeco Lip Laquer 40 Rosy Tribute
This is a lighter in shade and
Here is a preview of two absolutely gorgeous nail polish collections for the holidays.
Deborah Lippmann Fantastical
- DEAR MR. FANTASY, mystic marvelous magenta (shimmer)
- DREAM WEAVER, mesmerizing mood stone (shimmer)
- MAGIC CARPET RIDE, eccentric ebony explosion (glitter)
- MARRAKESH EXPRESS, spiced sienna splurge (glitter)
- WEIRD SCIENCE, charming chartreuse chemistry (shimmer)
- XANADU, celestial cerulean curiosity (glitter)
There are six unique shimmer or glitter nail polish shades which will definitely make a statement on your nails. By the way, Derorah suggests that all the shades can be mixed together and layered for an even more
butter LONDON has a lot to offer this Christmas! First of all, the five new nail varnish shades £12/$14.
- Fairy Cake, a silvery, multi-colour glitter. The perfect mix of whimsy and chic.
- Scuppered, a glittery copper with larger flecks of green.
- Jack The Lad, an opaque, moss green shimmer with gold, turquoise, and green micro glitter.
- Scallywag, a bright turquoise glitter.
- Fiddlesticks, a fine, fuchsia glitter suspended in raspberry base
There are also six new Lippys, six new sets(£21/$25) actually:
- Frilly Knickers: A pair of ruffle-adorned ladies underpants. Bottled in a sheer, iridescent shimmer shade
- West End Wonderland: London’s answer to New York City’s Broadway. Bottled in a sheer, gold shimmer shade
- Rosie Lee, a parade of pale pink glitter, a nail lacquer that
Check out the Pantone colour of the year – Greenery. What do you think of it? Expect to see a lot of beauty products this shade of pistachio green, like the shown below butter LONDON nail varnish.
Speaking of nail polishes, back in 2012 a very similar but a bit more pastel pistachio was the hottest shade for manicure, every brand would bring out a shade like that, and this one was my personal favourite. I remember how I’ve created a whole list with over 20