butter LONDON has a lot to offer this Christmas! First of all, the five new nail varnish shades £12/$14.
- Fairy Cake, a silvery, multi-colour glitter. The perfect mix of whimsy and chic.
- Scuppered, a glittery copper with larger flecks of green.
- Jack The Lad, an opaque, moss green shimmer with gold, turquoise, and green micro glitter.
- Scallywag, a bright turquoise glitter.
- Fiddlesticks, a fine, fuchsia glitter suspended in raspberry base
There are also six new Lippys, six new sets(£21/$25) actually:
- Frilly Knickers: A pair of ruffle-adorned ladies underpants. Bottled in a sheer, iridescent shimmer shade
- West End Wonderland: London’s answer to New York City’s Broadway. Bottled in a sheer, gold shimmer shade
- Rosie Lee, a parade of pale pink glitter, a nail lacquer that
When you have been around for a while (it will be 9 years next month), you can remember posting about the Pantone Colour of the Year a few times: Greenery, Marsala, Radiant Orchid, Emerald and Tangerine Tango.
So it is time to take a look at the colour of 2018 which is Ultraviolet.
Here is how it is officially described: “a dramatically provocative and thoughtful purple shade, PANTONE 18-3838 Ultra Violet communicates originality, ingenuity, and visionary thinking that points us toward the future“.
As for the
Usually when you think about Autumn collections, dark blue, burgundy, brown and similar shades come to mind.
This is why it was unexpected to see such a joyful and colourful collection for AW from butter LONDON. But I guess, it makes sense, since we those collections are put in July anyway.
So let’s take a look:
- Cake-Hole, an opaque, nearly neon pink crème nail lacquer. A pink so bright, it can’t be wrong!
- Cotton Buds, an opaque, pure white crème. Wear under your lacquer to make colours pop!
- Giddy Kipper, opaque, indigo
Ever since I wrote this post I wanted to get the Master hand lotion from butter LONDON. So I’ve finally got myself one as a holiday treat.
Let me remind you that it is described as “a unisex lotion for exceptionally soft skin. Black Tea scent – sophisticated, smoky – just what you are craving.”
And I can’t tell you enough how much I love it! Maybe I am so overwhelmed because I’ve wanted it for some time but palso because it’s a great product.
The design is to die for. I LOVE it, nice and elegant. It smells unbelievable, I am love the scent! But some people I know didn’t like it as they find it too strong so this obviously depends on your taste.
The price is £ 7/ $10 for 50 ml which is a reasonable price for such a luxury lotion.
But there is one
Take a look at butter LONDON holiday 2010 collection.
So the colours from the collection are:
British Racing Green
Dark, “hunter green” that was the baskstage darling when used at this season’s shows
Treat yourself to this burnt red that is ever so festive.
Fairy Lights are what the English call small white Christmas tree lights. Be a beacon to