Have you noticed that some of brands that specialized in one concrete product are now expanding their game? Like previously two nail polish only brands like Ciate and butter LONDON are now doing makeup(which is not news any more). But it is their liquid lipsticks that are relatively new, and that look incredible. See for yourself!
“Pigment of a lipstick. Shine of a gloss .Vitamin E & Shea Butter moisturizes.”
The shades shown are: La Moss and Come To Bed Red. And I actually have La Moss – so here is a review and swatches.
Ciate Liquid Matte Lip Slick, £17 from Look Fantastic and
So the question of the week was ” What are your favourite nail polish shades?!”.
Thank you everyone for taking a part! I really love when you share with us all!
This is how my little brother painted the nails of his girl for the first time in his life.
You can see some black lines near the pastel and light shades because originally he used the black nail polish but then removed it (not completely as you can see).
If you are interested in the colours he used: butter LONDON Yummy Mummy, Illamasqua Viridian, Sally Hansen Blue It, Maybelline Wonder Violet, Essence Undead?, Illamasqua Alarm, Inglot #949 ,Barry M Berry Ice Cream not sure about this one, Maybelline Coconut Crystals.
- Deep purple
- OPI Over the taupe, Butter london Scoundrel, Chanel Particuliere, Rococo Psychedelic, Underground and Trash,Revlon Red hot tamale
- Loving greys. especially rimmels Grey Matter. and glitter. glitter is everywhere in makeup right now espcially nail polish
- I love shades of
I have to admit that I am absolutely in love with this new Autumn nail polish collection from butter LONDON, the colours look fantastic and so unique!
The shades are:
Trustafarian, Dodgy Barnett, Lovely Jubbly, Shag and Gobsmacked. The price is £12/$14
I am also happy to see that after the successful launch of the Lippy collection, bL is bringing out more shades for AW and , honestly, all five shades are to die for.
And they are:
- Tea with the Queen: On the pink side of tan, very neutral, but never boring. Understated and exceptional for work, or obviously, tea with the Queen.
- Toff: A darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink. Stop to smell them. The roses, not the toffs.
- Come to Bed Red: The sexiest red in
I have already posted about some new seasonal nail polish collections, see the preview of OPI’s Spring 2013 nail polish collection and Deborah Lippmann, Essie, Illamasqua and Nails Inc and now it’s time to see more!
And, can you guess what dominates Spring 2013 nail polish collections? Pastel candy shades, shocker, right? 😉
But take a look yourself!
butter LONDON Sweetie Shop
- Cuppa, toasted opaque tan crème
- Fever, opaque icy mint crème
- Fruit Machine, opaque punchy carnation crème
- Jasper, opaque bright pastel yellow crème
- Kerfuffle, opaque pink coral crème
- Molly Coddled, opaque lavender orchid crème
- Piaf (ZP652) – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
- GeiGei (ZP651) – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic (Originally designed for