Have you seen photos from Chanel Fall-Winter 2010 already? Did you know that the iceberg that you can see on the photo was 8 meters and 265 tones? You can check out all the photos from the show at here. What do you think?
You can also check out the video from the show
The newest Spring 2015 makeup collection Reverie Parisienne from Chanel looks absolutely beautiful – probably my favourite release from the brand in a while.
First of all, the promo image is absolutely stunning, inspired by springtime gardens of Paris- you get blooming flowers and those killer lips and nails? I need that colour in my life!
Jardin de Chanel Blush Camelia Rose, $55
The star product of the collection, a gorgeous blush with floral motives.
Joues Contraste, $45
- 106 Angelique
Les 4 Ombres, $61
- 236 Tisse Fantaisie
- 238 Tisse Paris
Stylo Yeux Waterproof, $32
- 912 Adroise
I really loved Chanel’s Paris-Bombay Métiers d’Art collection inspired by India. I actually really liked the clothes, accessories and makeup.
And here is what Peter Philips says about the makeup:
“We wanted to create an almond-shaped black kohl eye – a graphic interpretation of an iconic Indian beauty idea. I kept the focus on the eyes, and achieved a matte pitch black make-up result by using a new shade of Illusion d’Ombre called Nirvana. I used Le Crayon Khôl in Black for the eyes and Mascara Inimitable Intense in Black on the lashes.”
So the new products are:
I have already posted about my personal favourite 17 posts from 2017 but here is a round up of the most viewed 17 posts. I am not including the links to any new launches previews as those are invalid now.
And here is also a link to the most viewed features of 2016.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride Review and Cheek Swatches (here)
2. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushes Review and Swatches. Love Them! (here)
3. Daniel Sandler Bronze And Glow Watercolour Blushers Review and Swatches. Rave. (here).Yes two features of DS blushers got a lot of views.
4. Clarins Face Contouring Palette & Brush Review and Swatches (here)
5. Clarins Skin Illusion Mineral & Plant Extracts Loose Powder Foundation Review and Swatches (here)
6. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel Bronzing Makeup Base Review and Swatches (here)
Max Factor posts actually get so many views which is really cool, considering that
I’m leaving for a week out of town. Although I planed to make posts for each day that I will be away I didn’t have enough time 🙁
So you can check the great posts that were made by other amazing beauty bloggers
hope you are having great time!