I am sure a lot of you have seen Chanel RTW SS2012 this week. I have a beauty breakdown and an interview with Peter Philips, hope you will enjoy it!
- VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup Compact Crème – New – Available in March 2012
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Loose Finish Powder
- ÉCLAT LUMIÈRE Highlighter Face Pen
- ILLUSION D’OMBRE Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Fantasme and Emerveillé
- STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-lasting Eyeliner in Ébène
- LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil in Clair
- CRAYON SOURCILS Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil
- MASCARA INIMITABLE WATERPROOF in Black
- RECOURBE CILS DE CHANEL Precision Eyelash Curler
- BLUSH HORIZON DE CHANEL –Exclusive Creation – 2012 Spring
Just want to share with you the promo picture of Chanel’s summer 2010 makeup collection Les Pop Up de Chanel. Although I didn’t like the collection I really like this image. Such a beautiful summer photo. And what do you think?
If you are curious about all the upcoming AW 2014 makeup collections, here is a first post with the preview. And this time it’s YSL and Chanel.
Wow, look at the YSL’s makeup collection for Autumn. It is called Leather Fetish…
I am loving the promo image with Cara. Those fuchsia matte lips rock. The Fetish palette, which is black leather and gold logo, also looks amazing on the promo, plus you can never have to many basic shades like browns and greys.
The products on the photo are: Fetish Palette, La Laque Couture Leather 53 Taupe Graine and 52 Bleu Galuchat, Rouge Pur Couture 208 Fuchsia Fetish and Gloss Volupte 106.
To find out more
Remember the post about the upcoming lipstick releases? Here are some promo videos for you to enjoy: Lancome’s L’Absolu Nu, Dior’s Addict lipstick and a preview of Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine.
The official video of Lancome’s L’Abslolu Nu Lipstick. Which is beautiful but not my style to tell the truth.
And here is my favourite. Kate Moss for Dior Addict, absolutely love it. And can’t wait to get myself this lipstick.
If you liked Makeup4all Facebook page , you could see some of the looks from SS16 Fashion Weeks. I have actually also posted about the hottest seasonal trend at my Mode account, too. (Can you guess what it is?)
Speaking of SS, you gotta love those early previews of the Spring 2016 makeup collections. And here are a few which I’ve spotted on Instagram.
Givenchy Spring 2016 Makeup collection teasers from Nicolas Degennes, Creative Director for Givenchy beauty.
Dior Makeup Collection for Spring 2016 from Peter Philips’s account, Creative and image director of