I have to say that I am seriously in love with the new Chantecaille Spring 2015 collection. I like everything Nordic inspired, and this Glacier palette and two glosses look phenomenal.
The Glacier Eye Shade Trio $70/£62
- Polar Light (delicate light taupe with a matte finish)
- Iceberg (icy white shade with light reflecting gold pearl)
- Arctic Dusk (warm lilac gray)
5% of proceeds from each Glacier Eye Shade Trio sold will be proudly donated to the Extreme Ice Survey, an innovative photography project aimed at educating global citizens about the impact of climate change on the world.
Galactic Lip Shine Healing Lip Gloss $34/£27
It is a hybrid of a balm and a a gloss.
- Polaris, it reminds me of my beloved discontinued KissKiss Guerlain gloss.
As for byTerry there are newRead More
I have posted about a lot of new lip launches but what about the eyes? Don’t worry, there are a lot of exciting new products, as well. Cream, powder, singles, duos, palettes. There is something for everyone.
Let’s take a look…
Chantecaille Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duos, $58/ £48
The duos inspired by Venice: Grand Canal Duo in Laguna, a flattering green gray, and Rialto, a radiant gold and Piazza San Marco Duo in Pigeon, a midnight purple, and Marble a soft gray.
Tom Ford Cream Color, $42/£28
Metallic, pigmented and highly reflective molten-toned eye shadows from Tom Ford are pure luxury. The shades are Platinum and Spice.
Available fromRead More
Here is a preview of one of the most luxurious beauty brands, Chantecaille, new collection.
And I personally love the promo image a lot.
So what are the new products available?
First of all, there are three new Luminous Lip Glosses $34 in Coco, Mango and Passionfruit.
Besides that, you the brand brought out six seven new eye products. Three Waterproof Eye Liners $26 in Nutmeg, Sapphire and Teal.Read More
Here is a preview of a gorgeous, as usual, new seasonal collection by Chantecaille. This collection offers a signature palette, four cool toned products for the lips and four products for the eyes.
The star product this time is the Save the Sharks Palette £75/$83 which was inspired by the Spring ’13 runway trends and BLOOM’S passionate commitment to ban shark finning. As usual, the brand donates 5% of the proceeds to a good cause, this time to support BLOOM.
The shades are:
- Great White: a white and sandy beige inspired by the apex of the oceans’ ecosystems, the Great White shark.
- Black Tip: an on-trend, deep ocean blue inspired by aquatic spring runway looks and the dark, inky fin of Black Tip sharks.
- Grey Reef: a glistening sandy grey inspired by the Indian and Pacific Oceans’ Grey Reef sharks.
- Sea Anemone: a flattering golden coral creek shade inspired by the underwater gardens of the tropics.
The new lip products are:Read More
One more Spring 2012 makeup collection that I really like is this new Chantecaille Coral Reefs one.
This is just a prefect natural everyday look which was created with some of the new products.
Just Skin Anti-Smog Tinted Moisturizer SPF15.
Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara in Black.