This month “Beauty Favourites” will be a little bit different, it will be more about the [makeup] products that I have been using on my face.
May was a very busy month for me, and I was always in a rush, so often I had to do my makeup on the go, so I had a makeup bag with the products always ready. The products have been more or less the same throughout the month, so let’s take a look:
Ella Bache Tomato Vitamin Radiance Cream (as seen on my Instagram)
I’ve bought it after someone highly recommended it to me, and so far I really love it, it really adds glow and radiance to your complexion, even if you had less than 5 hours of sleep.
Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Complexion Corrector (review)
This is an excellent product which combines great coverage and SPF factor but still feels light on the skin. One of my favourites for summer, the mini size is also great for carrying around.
NYX Blush in Taupe (review)
The photo speaks for itself. I am
Another day, another Face Of The Day.
I am wearing Clarins Extra-Comfort Foundation and Instant Concealer which I will definitely review in the future. But so far I really like both. This is a great foundation for dry skin, it gives a dewy finish and feels comfortable and non-drying. As for concealer, it doesn’t feel heavy or cakey but, at the same time, gives a nice coverage.
When it comes to skincare and body care, there are a lot of brands that I like, but there are four that I have been using religiously and loving for many years now, and I am talking about Clarins, Elemis, REN and Aromatherapy Associates.
It was hard to pick only one set from each but I’ve managed. Here are two sets for face and two for body.
Clarins Moisture Must-Haves, £35
- HydraQuench Cream Normal to dry skin 50 ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15 ml
- HydraQuench Cream-Mask 15 ml
- Makeup bag
HydraQuench range is my favourite from Clarins and I have tried a lot of their products, and it is the best time to stock up, and I always get one of their Christmas sets, great savings!
REN Instant Beauty Heroes, £50
REN is another brand that I love buying from during the holidays to save some money.
- Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50ml “A potent exfoliating mask formulated to renew the complexion, dramatically improve skin tone and radiance and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”
- Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot 30ml “A gel-serum that instantly firms, lifts and plumps the skin to leave it looking dramatically smoother, tighter and more youthful. A liquid matrix of Hyaluronans supercharges the skin with firming moisture and encourages elastin synthesis to firm and remodel the skin over time.”
- Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 75ml “A transforming treatment that instantly revitalises and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated Vitamin C it will neutralise urban grey in a flash, leaving skin looking firm and glowing with renewed health and radiance.”