Unfortunately, I did not have time to schedule a review for today so here is a sneak preview of the products that I plan to review in the future.
I thought it would be better to post at least a photo instead of nothing.
The products are: terre D’Or Milky Perfume Cloud, Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Cologne, Daniel Sandler glosses, Clarins face powder, Hourglass Lash Lacquer, Inglot eye shadows, Alessandro nail polish, Elemis eye serum.
Regular readers will know how much I love Watercolour blushers from Daniel Sandler. In fact, I have written a very detailed review of them with tips from Daniel himself.
So this feature will be mostly about the new shades, and not an in-depth review. And there is a kit of four colours! It retails for £49.50 while a single shade is £16.50 which makes each shade from the kit retail for £12.3!
So what are you getting?
- Moonglow, sheer, pearlescent white highlighter
- Sun Glow, a warm, golden bronze illuminator
- Luxe, a delicate, matte peach
- Pop, a medium toned, matte pink
Each bottle is 15ml.
My personal favourite shade is
Remember my post about the beautiful candles that would make a great Christmas present?
I’ve actually got the In Love Candle by Daniel Sandler just in time for Christmas from Daniel himself. That was such a lovely gift!
It comes in luxury black packaging which is glossy on two sides and matte on two other sides. Inside you can see the black, white, and red DS logos.
In Love is made with organic soy wax and is hand-poured into hand-blown Italian crystal glass.
I absolutely love the notes that were chosen for this candle:
It feels like I am starting every monthly favourites with this. But how is it August already, the 8th month of the year? Where did 2017 go?
All that aside, here is a list of the things I have been loving in July, and please keep in mind that I am still loving/using all the products from the previous months, but I just want to mention the ones I haven’t mentioned before.
I have only discovered this product in July but I think this will be a new long-time favourite. There is no need to say that the formula is amazing, it always is when it comes to this brand. But what is so special about it then? It is the shade which is perfect. Bronzer/Blush is a great description, as it is not your typical bronzer, it has a reddish undertone to it. When I first saw Balm Desert, it made me think of Dallas by Benefit but they are not the same at all. Anyway, this products is great for adding colour to your face, and for gently sculpting it, too.
Daniel Sandler Watercolour in Moonglow (review and swatches)
This is a
It feels as if I was writing about my 16 favourite features from 2016 only yesterday, and now it is time to look back at 2017. Although, I have to admit, that 2017 was not the most productive year website wise, there were still a lot of posts I loved putting together.
Once again, these are the articles I loved writing the most, I will also put together a round up of the features that got the most views which will be interesting to see.
- Makeup Trend: Eye Gloss (here). Probably my favourite feature of 2017.
2. Exclusive Interview with Ellis Faas, Make-Up Artist (here).I feel so privileged to be able to talk with talented and creative people from the industry.
3. My Birthday Wish List (here). I do have most of the items from the list now. Being obsessed with the lists, it helped me to see on what items I actually needed/wanted. Should probably post one for this year as well.
4. Another interview. This time with Adina from A England Nail Polish Brand (here). She is such a cool lady and her cat is just the cutest.
5. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Customisable Colour Set For Cheeks Review and Swatches (here).I love Daniel’s blushers and it was a pleasure writing about this set, besides, it is simply gorgeous.
6. I always try to write monthly beauty favourites, and in 2017 loved the