I am not a big fan of all those “get in shape in 10 days” and “bikini ready in a week” features which are all over the Internet and in press every summer. But there are ways to make your skin look “summer ready”, as cliche as it sounds. And, since it is a beauty website, here is a step by step guide on what products and procedures I swear by.
I am a big fan of dry skin brushing, and I know that a lot of models swear by it, too. My personal favourite is definitely Elemis Skin Brush. It is not the cheapest option but really worth the money, in my opinion. I actually have two.
Coffee scrubs will also help in terms of making your skin softer and smoother. They should also help in reducing cellulite, at least I read such feedback from people who have been using them long enough.
My skin is
Imagine if you had to pick only one makeup product you could use before going out (doesn’t really matter where). What would you chose and why?
I know that most people would answer concealer and a lot of would choose mascara.
But, as for myself, the choice would be obvious – dark brown eye pencil.
As long as my eyes are defined, everything else is fine. Well, almost… But smudged dark brown eye pencil is a must have for me.
I have picked my
Daniel Sandler kindly sent me his new eye shadow quads last month and today I’d like to share about my favourite one – Scandal at Midnight.
It comes in a black and white packaging and a handy mirror with the following shades:
- Wicked, matte black. You can use it for a simple smoky eye or wet, as an eye liner for a more intense look.
- Pure, metallic white. I personally like to use it in the inner corner to highlight.
- Dream, silver glitter. You can try pressing some in middle of the lid for some dimension or all over the eyes, to glam things up 😉
- Desire, lilac grey. My personal favourite shade, it’s a perfect colour! In fact, I also use it for face contouring, it works great for my cool toned skin.
I think it’s a great combo of
I have been out several times this week with my friends and, although I wanted to look nice, I did not want to spend hours and tones of products on my look.
So here are the items I relied on:
Since it’s winter, my face definitely could get some help in the “glow department”. Hourglass Illusion Tinted Mositurizer was the perfect choice for that. It does add some radiance to the face which looks nice in the evening.
Although I love cool toned face products in winter, I’ve decided to add some warmth this time with Illamasqua’s Allure Powder Blusher and Sienna X’s Cream To Powder Bronzer & Illuminator.
My newest favourite toy for the eyes is Burberry’s Complete Eye Palette in Pink Taupe. I have tried pretty much
It is June on the calendar! Can you actually believe it? I thought is would be a good idea to look back, and see what posts were the most popular in the Spring months. So here are top 10, according to the analytics. And I was surprised to see some of them here but it is always interesting to see what people are looking for.
- Clarins Waterproof Eyeshadow Shimmering Cream Colour Review and Swatches
- Clarins Natural Glow 5-Colour Eye Shadow Palette Review and Swatches
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eye Shadow Palette Raw Garden in Antigo Review and Swatches
- Concoction Hair Care Review: Shampoo, Serums and Conditioner Review