I have already posted about my personal favourite 17 posts from 2017 but here is a round up of the most viewed 17 posts. I am not including the links to any new launches previews as those are invalid now.
And here is also a link to the most viewed features of 2016.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride Review and Cheek Swatches (here)
2. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushes Review and Swatches. Love Them! (here)
3. Daniel Sandler Bronze And Glow Watercolour Blushers Review and Swatches. Rave. (here).Yes two features of DS blushers got a lot of views.
4. Clarins Face Contouring Palette & Brush Review and Swatches (here)
5. Clarins Skin Illusion Mineral & Plant Extracts Loose Powder Foundation Review and Swatches (here)
6. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universel Bronzing Makeup Base Review and Swatches (here)
Max Factor posts actually get so many views which is really cool, considering that
It feels as if I was writing about my 16 favourite features from 2016 only yesterday, and now it is time to look back at 2017. Although, I have to admit, that 2017 was not the most productive year website wise, there were still a lot of posts I loved putting together.
Once again, these are the articles I loved writing the most, I will also put together a round up of the features that got the most views which will be interesting to see.
- Makeup Trend: Eye Gloss (here). Probably my favourite feature of 2017.
2. Exclusive Interview with Ellis Faas, Make-Up Artist (here).I feel so privileged to be able to talk with talented and creative people from the industry.
3. My Birthday Wish List (here). I do have most of the items from the list now. Being obsessed with the lists, it helped me to see on what items I actually needed/wanted. Should probably post one for this year as well.
4. Another interview. This time with Adina from A England Nail Polish Brand (here). She is such a cool lady and her cat is just the cutest.
5. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Customisable Colour Set For Cheeks Review and Swatches (here).I love Daniel’s blushers and it was a pleasure writing about this set, besides, it is simply gorgeous.
6. I always try to write monthly beauty favourites, and in 2017 loved the
It feels like I am starting every monthly favourites with this. But how is it August already, the 8th month of the year? Where did 2017 go?
All that aside, here is a list of the things I have been loving in July, and please keep in mind that I am still loving/using all the products from the previous months, but I just want to mention the ones I haven’t mentioned before.
I have only discovered this product in July but I think this will be a new long-time favourite. There is no need to say that the formula is amazing, it always is when it comes to this brand. But what is so special about it then? It is the shade which is perfect. Bronzer/Blush is a great description, as it is not your typical bronzer, it has a reddish undertone to it. When I first saw Balm Desert, it made me think of Dallas by Benefit but they are not the same at all. Anyway, this products is great for adding colour to your face, and for gently sculpting it, too.
Daniel Sandler Watercolour in Moonglow (review and swatches)
This is a
Regular readers will know how much I love Watercolour blushers from Daniel Sandler. In fact, I have written a very detailed review of them with tips from Daniel himself.
So this feature will be mostly about the new shades, and not an in-depth review. And there is a kit of four colours! It retails for £49.50 while a single shade is £16.50 which makes each shade from the kit retail for £12.3!
So what are you getting?
- Moonglow, sheer, pearlescent white highlighter
- Sun Glow, a warm, golden bronze illuminator
- Luxe, a delicate, matte peach
- Pop, a medium toned, matte pink
Each bottle is 15ml.
My personal favourite shade is
While I did try to write about the beauty products I’ve used up, at some point I’ve got annoyed, as having a huge bag of empty bottles at home was not cool. But I’ve started posting what new products I get to replace some of those I’ve used up over at my Instagram
However, I do want to share my makeup empties. And, considering how many products I actually have, finishing even one is kind of a big deal. And I have five! I did not include any mascaras though, as I do use up several every year.
Dior Addict Lipstick in 561 Baby Rose (review and swatches)
I loved this lipstick so much and I would re-purchase it, however, Dior re-launched this line, so I will have to look for a similar version. Barely there sheer pinks are my version of a nude lip, so I do end up using quite a lot of lip products like this.
Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in 01 Rose (review and swatches)
Another sheer pink, and another Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector empty. I have finished quite a lot of these during the years, both glosses and