I am on a mission to find a nail polish that I want to get for myself, as it’s been a while since I’ve bought any. And here are some new launches that caught my attention.
Deborah Lippmann Girls collection.
Can’t say that I am uber excited colour wise, but you just gotta love the Girls’ inspired collection, I think the shades are just spot on and I can almost see each character wearing their “name shade”.
HANNAH Hapless Hunter Green, MARNIE Prim And Proper Pink, SHOSHANNA Virtuous Vivid Violet, JESSA Bohemian Burgundy.
This set will be available from 15th January, which is the date of season two premier. In the US this set will retail for $45.
Nails Inc Bling it on Leather & Skulls
The black leather set has my name all over it, although am not sure I would wear skulls. I think, I should get it actually. The tan one is also nice. Each set is £19.
Illamasqua Rubber Nail Varnish
Here is a preview of two absolutely gorgeous nail polish collections for the holidays.
Deborah Lippmann Fantastical
- DEAR MR. FANTASY, mystic marvelous magenta (shimmer)
- DREAM WEAVER, mesmerizing mood stone (shimmer)
- MAGIC CARPET RIDE, eccentric ebony explosion (glitter)
- MARRAKESH EXPRESS, spiced sienna splurge (glitter)
- WEIRD SCIENCE, charming chartreuse chemistry (shimmer)
- XANADU, celestial cerulean curiosity (glitter)
There are six unique shimmer or glitter nail polish shades which will definitely make a statement on your nails. By the way, Derorah suggests that all the shades can be mixed together and layered for an even more
I am very excited about the new A England nail polish collection, called Gothic Beauties! I love everything about it actually, name, shades, the whole idea behind it.
I have already written about Bridal Veil and Perceval and this time I plan on getting Jane Eyre and Saint George (from the Legend collection). I also can’t wait for crimson/cerise/burgundy/red shades in the future!
Here is a close up of the collection, each nail polish retails for £9 and the shipping is free Worldwide! My blog friend Eugenia has beautiful swatches and descriptions of the whole collection!
Dorian Grey,Tess d Urbervilles, Lady Of Shallot, Ophelia and Jane Eyre. Which one do you like?
And here are also some new offerings from Deborah Lippmann for AW 2012:
It’s Mother’s Day this weekend, and I did plan on writing this feature earlier but it took longer than I’ve expected. And that is because I gave it a lot of thought, and while I am not a fan of a specific day to show love to your spouse (Valentine’s Day Gift guide)/parent/sibling/friend I do think it is a good idea to get something special just because, and on this day as well.
As I’ve mentioned, I gave this list a lot of thought, and some of the products from the list are very high end, and that is because our darling mums deserve it. However, I have also included 5 things under £30. There is a brief explanation about each item, as well. I have also asked myself “Would I get this for my mumma?”. And all of these got a yes!
- Sisley Black Rose Range (Net a Porter, Nordstrom,Space NK, John Lewis). I am including this because it is a must have of all the beauty editors and skincare experts. While I have not tried it yet I would love to, and would love to treat my mum and mum-in-law. Hopefully one day.
- Omorovicza – my reviews. While I have not tried Sisley, Omorovicza is my favourite high end skincare brand, and I obsessed with their products, and honestly think they are worth the price tag. In fact, I have asked for Omorovicza for my Birthday which shows just how much I love it. ( from Cult Beauty, Net a Porter, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Feel Unique).
- Jo Malone London Cologne Collection Fragrance Gift Set (£70 John Lewis/ Nordstrom). You just can’t go wrong with Jo Malone, in fact I did get my mum their fragrances in the past for special occasions, and she loved them. And who wouldn’t? You can get a scent that you know she’d love, or just play safe and get a set of minis. The one shown includes: Pomegranate Noir, Peony & Blush Suede, Lime Basil & Mandarin, Wood Sage & Sea Salt, English Pear & Freesia (each is 9ml).
- Face Roller WHITE LOTUS A Grade Rose Quartz Facial Roller (£50 from Cult Beauty/Amazon). I really love my ice roller, and always hear how incredible those rose quartz face rollers are. Omorovicza also have one. I think it just feels nice and cooling on the face, and helps with de-puffing it. Basically a chic and beautiful tool.
- Perricone MD No Makeup Curated Collection Makeup Gift Set (John Lewis/Nordstrom). Having a Makeup4all name, I had to include at least one makeup product, right? And it had to be this set! I haven’t tried Perricone MD makeup myself but I saw how it looks on the skin, and it is incredible. I mean, this being a colour/skincare hybrid, so to speak, it is a win win situation. Chic colours, elegant packaging and effective results. The set contains: No Makeup Instant Blur, No Makeup Foundation Serum Broad Spectrum SPF 30,No Makeup Bronzer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, No Makeup Blush Broad Spectrum SPF 30, No Makeup Highlighter Broad Spectrum SPF 30, No Makeup Mascara, No Makeup Lipstick Broad Spectrum SPF 15.
Under £30 List
We continue our preview of SS15 nail polish launches And, although I am a huge fan or red, recently I have been wearing other colours on my nails, too. I am feeling nudes and jades recently. That Flowerista shade from Essie also looks hot, I’d totally rock it.
Two vibrant shades, two nudes and two chic grey and mint.
- Flowerista, rich vibrant plum with red undertones
- Perennial Chic, sumptuous tawny tulip
- Picked Perfect, antique almond peony
- Garden Variety, teal blue orchid
- Blossom Dandy, mint crème hydrangea
- Petal Pushers, smoky stone rose
Deborah Lippmann Whisper