There are lots of new makeup launches for Autumn, and I have selected the hottest, in my opinion, for you to choose from. I’ve also made sure to pick something for face, lips and eyes.
Givenchy lipsticks are the hottest ones out there, if you ask me. And while I definitely do not need any new ones, I’d get this one in a heart beat. Leather case and a liquid lipstick which look easy to apply. Oh, yes! The formula is promised to be soft and creamy, and the finish – matte. The shade featured is 410 Rouge Suedin.
It is basically a lipstick which comes in a form of a felt pen which allows a very precise application. Dior claim “long-wearing formula delivers intense colour with a sumptuous matte finish for up to 12 hours”. The colour shown is
I was away for a week and was extremely busy so I didn’t really have time to serf the Web for any beauty related things. But here is what caught my attention when I came back.
It is simply stunning! Everything about it! Jac is gorgeous, so are the makeup and clothes.
I have already posted about the new Dior’s eye shadow quints which will be a part of the brand’s Autumn makeup collection. But what other shades of the eye shadows will be available, and what other makeup products are a part of the new collection?
There will be five nail polishes and five lipsticks. Four of each have a corresponding name. My personal favourite has to be Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer in 853 Massai and Rouge Dior Lipstick in Massai 869.
As for other shades, they are:
Tutu 254 and Tutu 354; Bar 317 and Bar 902; Pied-de Poule-977 and Pied-de Poule 206; Carre D’Or 135 and Carre Bleu 796, with lipstick names coming first.
- Montaigne, Versailles, Cuir Cannage
- Candy Choc, Femme-Fleur, Jardin
I love the look of Montaigne, Cuir Cannage and Femme-Fleur.
You can buy them from Selfridges for £42 each.
I love seeing what people take with them on a holiday so here is a post about what I had with me.
But first of all, here is a ‘holiday postcard’ 🙂 I am wearing Illamasqua’s Nomad. Not sure about my friend as she forgot the name of the polish.
I did not want to take tones of products with me
as I often do so I have chosen the them very carefully.
- La Roche Posay Anthelios XL which I used a face sun screen
- La Roche Posay Posthelios Hydrating After-Sun Melt-In Gel. This is a genius product and I will definitely write a detailed review about it later.
- I also had a Garnier Ambre Solair body sunscreen which I forgot to include, as well as a deodorant and face cream.
Body Products (all are travel sized):
- Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub. This is a very gentle finely milled scrub. Will write about it later.
- Apivita Bergamot and Green Tea Shower Gel. The scent is nice and refreshing and it leaves the skin clean and ready for a moisturizer.
- Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion. The scent is definitely uplifting and invigorating. This lotion is moisturizing but not sticky. I definitely want to try other Cowshed lotions now.
I took Apivita Proploine Shampoo and Nourishing and Repairing Mask for Dry-Dehydrated Hair with me. Shampoo is in the Mane ‘N Tail bottle as I did not want to take a whole 250 ml bottle. Both products worked brilliant on my hair after the sun and sea. You can read my review here.
- I had only only perfume with me and it was Jo Malone’s Blackberry and Bay cologne. Read about it here.
- I also had Elemis’ Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment which I also plan to write about later.
As for the makeup,
And the 50-ties of last century Dior asked Swarovski created a jewelry collection for Dior. So Swarovski created crystal reproduces the reflection of sunlight in the Mirror Gallery in Versailles. It was called Aurore Boreale*. Such name also got the new medallion from the new Holiday 2009 collection.
Mirror metal surface is dotted with transparent crystals, white (48 pieces), in the center of which there are 4 major crystals . Inside there is a lip gloss.
- 001 Pure Crystal with sparkles
- 251 Pink Crystal pinkish purple
Northern light. (my note)
information and photos of other products