I am loving the Dior Summer 2012 makeup which is called Croisette. Especially the turquoise shades for eyes and nails (the model’s makeup looks gorgeous) and the new gel eye shadows. The lip balms also look nice! And there is a great variety of bronzing powders, too.
5 Couleurs Croisette Edition (Limited Edition), £41.00
- Swimming Pool: aquatic pastels, with a splash of freshness to illuminate the eyes: ultramarine, sky blue, turquoise, pearl grey and bikini pink. The shimmering sparkle of the water is within hands reach.
- Aurora: visits the ochre of Mediterranean lands, with golden brown, sunny orange, sand and golden yellow to add intense warmth to the eyes.
Water resistant gel eye shadows.
- 020 Seashell
- 750 Sunset
- 240 Azur
- 560 Tan
- 258 Turquoise
Vernis Croisette Collection Nail Lacquer (LE), £18
- Saint Tropez: Spotlight on the sea, an aquatic turquoise to wear at the poolside.
- Bikini: Spotlight on sunlight, a modern, fresh and glamorous coral.
Addict Vernis Croisette Collection Lipstick, £24
- 354 Palace
- 544 Jet
This beautiful Tailleur Bar Set is a must have for collectors and those who love vintage design.
A limited-edition coffret set containing a hand-pressed eyeshadow palette embossed with Dior’s iconic new look woman and Serum de Rouge shade. Each set is individually numbered and cased in a white pebbled couture box.
Get yours at Neiman Marcus for $90
Christian Dior once said: “After women, flowers are the most lovely things God has given the world.”
Mr. Dior used to have amazing parties which were called “Grand Balls of the Century” at his rose garden in Normandy.
And this Spring Tyen, isnpired by the beautiful flowers from the garden, created the Garden Party collection full of pastel lilac, rose and lime shades decorated with stunning floral prints.
Dior Garden Clutch (Limited Edition), £55.00
- 001 Milly Garden, pays tribute to the couturier’s country house, and presents a contrast of pink and silvery blue with a violet-tinged grey for the eyes and fresh pinks to enhance the lips.
- 002 Granville Garden, leads you down to the cliff-top rose garden, revealing precious pink and pale green shades accentuated by a deep brown, to emphasise eyes and complement the apricot-tinged, “pink kiss” lip shades.
5 Couleurs Garden Edition (Limited Edition) £41.00
- 441 Garden Pastels, harmony, which floats between flowers and foliage with its pale pink, buttercup yellow and luminous greens.
- 841 Garden Roses, harmony, which is a vision of romantic pinks, Parma violet and silver, accentuated by a dramatic purple.
- 461 Smoky Garden (Limited Edition)
- 961 Smoky Violet
Rouge Dior Haute Couleur £22.50
- 363 Corolle Pink (Limited Edition)
- 448 Tulip Pink
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss £20.00
- 152 Socialite Pink (Limited Edition)
- 369 Party Lilac (Limited Edition)
- 452 Pretty Rose
Rouge Dior Serum de Rouge £25.00
- 255 Pink
I know that a lot of Make-Up Artists and beauty lovers recommend to save on a mascara but it just doesn’t work for me that way.
In my free time I do makeovers from time to time and cheaper mascaras do work on a lot of people. They look nice on me, too, but not like a good high-end mascara.
Although there are a lot of great mascaras, my favourite mascara has to be Lancome Hypnose as it makes even my short and thin lashes :cries: look almost like fake.
But for some reason I always love trying new mascara and… I have found the one that I love as much as my Hypnose. And that is a lot to say!
And I am talking about Dior DiorShow Extase mascara! I have already tried DiorShow Iconic which I actually really liked but Extase is even better.
This is how the brush looks like
Quite a few brands famous for mascaras launched additions to their ranges, and we are talking about Lancome, YSL (The Shock) and Dior. And I have reviewed at least one from each brand in the past…
But today let’s take a look at two mascaras I haven’t mentioned yet.
“A super-volumizing squeezable mascara with a fully loaded brush for instant, extreme lash volume. By pumping the soft tube, you’ll coat the brush and soften the creamy, rich mascara formula inside for a perfect, fresh application, every time”.
“A high-volume mascara that delivers bold lash volume for up to 24 hours. Features a large brush and an ultra-creamy formula that glides onto lashes like silk and delivers up to 12 times the volume with up to 24 hours of wear”.
I am actually trying out quite a few mascaras now, so expect to see the reviews in the future.