Unfortunately, I did not have time to schedule a review for today so here is a sneak preview of the products that I plan to review in the future.
I thought it would be better to post at least a photo instead of nothing.
The products are: terre D’Or Milky Perfume Cloud, Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Cologne, Daniel Sandler glosses, Clarins face powder, Hourglass Lash Lacquer, Inglot eye shadows, Alessandro nail polish, Elemis eye serum.
It’s time for May beauty favourites! It was very hard to narrow things down but I’ve managed to, almost.
This month I was away for two weeks (one week at one place, and then another one – different one), but I always had Elemis Skin Brush (review) with me, and I’ve used it religiously. I personally use it on the dry body, brushing towards the heart. The results are amazing, but you can read all the dets in my review linked above. I have two Elemis brushes, because I just had to! And I would definitely recommend you picking one up.
I did take a picture of only ten products on purpose, so that I don’t go on and on in this post. But I just have to mention this Rouge Bunny Rouge brush, it’s my staple now.
Dior Addict 561 Baby Rose Lipstick (review and lip swatches)
When it comes to skincare and body care, there are a lot of brands that I like, but there are four that I have been using religiously and loving for many years now, and I am talking about Clarins, Elemis, REN and Aromatherapy Associates.
It was hard to pick only one set from each but I’ve managed. Here are two sets for face and two for body.
Clarins Moisture Must-Haves, £35
- HydraQuench Cream Normal to dry skin 50 ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15 ml
- HydraQuench Cream-Mask 15 ml
- Makeup bag
HydraQuench range is my favourite from Clarins and I have tried a lot of their products, and it is the best time to stock up, and I always get one of their Christmas sets, great savings!
REN Instant Beauty Heroes, £50
REN is another brand that I love buying from during the holidays to save some money.
- Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50ml “A potent exfoliating mask formulated to renew the complexion, dramatically improve skin tone and radiance and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”
- Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot 30ml “A gel-serum that instantly firms, lifts and plumps the skin to leave it looking dramatically smoother, tighter and more youthful. A liquid matrix of Hyaluronans supercharges the skin with firming moisture and encourages elastin synthesis to firm and remodel the skin over time.”
- Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial 75ml “A transforming treatment that instantly revitalises and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated Vitamin C it will neutralise urban grey in a flash, leaving skin looking firm and glowing with renewed health and radiance.”
While I am still putting together my 2015 beauty favourites, I thought I’d share the products I loved in December. Most things were the same as in November, those face creams and theBalm highlighter especially so I won’t repeat myself.
As for December, it was all about a lot of body creams and lotions, changing my skincare a bit for colder weather and protecting my lips. Also, since it was the first month since summer when I’ve stopped getting gel manicure, I have also re-discovered my nail polishes.
I was getting gel manicure non-stop since summer and December was the month when I finally stopped for a while mainly because of the deadlines and the holidays (I simply did not have time to go and see my manicurist). So it was nice to re-discover my nail polish collection and relaxing process of painting my nails. It is also kind of cool to be able to change the colour several times per week.
Elemis Exotic eau de Parfum. Although I did
I know that summer is almost over but it is never too late to share some of my favourite beauty tips to make your body look great? Here are some of the articles I have written over the years which hopefully will inspire you to try some methods/products, too.
My main mantra is exfoliate/fake tan/moisturize/apply shimmering body oil!
Take a look.
Get Your Skin Summer Ready: Step by Step (here)
Best Beauty Products for