As many of you know October is a Breast Cancer Awareness month.
So we will see a lot of “pink” collections in the future and here is one of them. It is by Elemis and it is called Sparkling Beauty Collection.
This is what Elemis (Luxury British Brand) says:
“Each year around 46,000 women in the UK are diagnosed with breast cancer. As the most commonly diagnosed Cancer in the UK, Elemis is delighted to support Breast Cancer Care and has pledged £10,000 to the registered charity.”
This Limited Edition fuchsia pink ‘Sparkling Beauty Collection’ is £50 (worth £143 / saving of £93) and contains the following ptoducts:
- Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck and Bust in Pink ‘Boob Tube’, 15ml
- Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in exclusive pink jar, 30ml
- Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules 14 caps
- Visible Brilliance, 10ml
- Elemis Eau de Parfum, 4ml
Elemis Sparkling Beauty collection available from 6th September 2010 RRP £50.
It’s always a pleasure to share with you something that I really love. And right now I really love Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt
What is Written About It
“Monoi Oil leaves the skin unbelievably satin-smooth whilst shielding the skin against external aggressors. The exquisite aroma of the Frangipani flower, known as ‘Flower of the Gods’, intoxicates the senses as the Elemis Exotic Fragipani Monoi Moisture Melt warm oil nourishes and smoothes dry areas.”
Before I start telling you why I love it so much I have to say that it smells divine! Every time I use it I can’t stop smelling myself! If you don’t know how Frangipani looks like here is a photo so you can imagine that such beautiful flower has a beautiful scent. And don’t you just love those multi-purpose products?
Here are some ways that you can use it:
- Add some drops while you are talking the bath.
- Massage into the skin after bath or shower especially on dry parts.
- You can also use it for hair and here is what Elemis suggest : “Massage a small amount of Franigipani Monoi Moisture Melt into hair and scalp.Cover with warm towel and relax for 15 minutes.Shampoo and rinse ” I’ve tried it and have to say that it’s amazing! The hair is
This month the luxury British brand Elemis launched new Pro-Intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream.
And here is what is written about it:
“A rich textured cream containing active plant stem cells from Edelweiss that works with the skin’s natural function at the ‘dermal-epidermal junction’ level to protect the shape of skin cells, tighten the collagen network and hydrate evenly throughout the day.”
The Pro-Intense Triple Effect is designed to:
The price of this new products is £57.00 but only now you can get the set which also includes a FREE full size Absolute Eye Mask (worth £27) for £57.00 !
Skin Type: All, Mature.
And I personally would recommend you getting the