Here is a preview of several nail polish collections for Spring 2014, lots of pastels, and not only!
Gorgeous promo photo from Deborah Lippmann, it really is very spring inspired with all the flowers and soft shades.
Blue Orchid – blossoming baby blue, Build Me Up Buttercup – blooming buttery bouquet, Flowers In Her Hair – magnificent mint medley, La Vie En Rose – pastel petal pink, Spring Buds – pretty playful pistachio, Tip Toe through the tulips – perennial pale peach.
- Next Stop… – The Bikini Zone This amethyst-toned pewter suits me just fine.
- Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around – Nobody can stop me from wearing this creamy nude!
- Taupe-less Beach – There’s nothing optional about wearing this enticing taupe.
- I São Paulo Over – There He was sipping coffee with this mocha-toned beauty.
- OPI Scores a Goal! – Make your point in this winning shade of rich chocolate.
- AmazON…AmazOFF – I’m making the switch to this deep jungle green.
- I Just Can’t Cope-acabana – Nothing lifts your spirits like this sunshine yellow.
- Where Did Suzi’s Man-go? – He went to fetch her this delicious mango
Here is a preview of two Christmas 2013 nail polish collections: Essie and Zoya.
While Essie released some gorgeous red based polishes, Zoya brought out some blue and silver tones.
- Toggle to the top, sparkling crushed garnet red.
- Shearling darling, rich, plush ebony red.
- Warm & toasty turtleneck, wisteria pink angora.
- Mind your mittens, deep, double diamond
Here is a preview of two nail polish collections for Fall 2013 from Essie and Zoya.
The shades are:
- Cashmere Bathrobe
- Vested Interest
- For The Twill Of It
- After School Boy Blazer
- The Lace Is On
- Twin Sweater Set
And I personally really love all the blue and grey shades from this collection.
As for Zoya,Read More
Here is a preview of Essie summer 2013 nail polish collection.
The shades are:
- Naughty Nautical, marine blue-green shimmer
- Sunday Funday, tangerine coral crush shimmer
- The Girls Are Out, fuchsia peony sparkle
- Full Steam Ahead, pearlescent punch lilac
- The More The Merrier, juicy lime green
- Rock The Boat, shimmering french blue
My personal favourite has to be Naughty Nautical.Read More
It’s time to take a look at the new Spring offerings it terms of nail polish. Are you ready?
First of all, here is the new collection from LVX, I was very impressed with their nail polish in Sanguine so will be checking out their new creations, for sure.
Viridian, emerald green opaque crème; Indigo Bleu, new bleu opaque crème; Citrine, golden citrus opaque crème; Fantom, timeless white opaque crème; Cerulean, audacious blue opaque crème; Azalea, daring lilac opaque crème.
And this is how they represent each shade, I love how well thought through and beautiful everything is! Well done.
Essie Spring 2013
There are six shades to choose from: Madison Ave-Hue: Chic, Upper East Side pink. Go Ginza: Soft cherry-blossom pink. Avenue Maintain: Lovely Parisian blue. Bond with Whomever: Posh London lilac. Maximillian Strasse Her: Cool grey-green andRead More