Looks like it’s already a tradition to write about Essie and Orly together. So let’s preview the brands’ holiday collections today.
Interesting that this collection is all about different shades of pink and ruby, there is also an ivory and a molten gold.
- Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, own the night and take center stage in shimmering style with this bold molten gold.
- Jump In My Jumpsuit, do the happy dance with this jubilant juicy red that’s very of the moment.
- Tuck in My Tux, tailored to perfection this silken ivory crème is devastatingly elegant and in total control.
- Double Breasted Jacket, an unstoppable passion for fashion gives this tourmaline ruby a luxurious advantage.
- Bump Up The Pumps, step out in this raucous coral mauve that will keep you warm all season.
- Back In The Limo, take a spin in this fresh take on a sheer bright ripe melon – and roll up in style.
This is aRead More
I already showed you the nail polish collection that really caught my attention - OPI’s Nordic, inspired by Scandinavia, and here are two more collections – Essie and Orly.
Wow, just wow, this collection is gorgeous. I’d wear all the shades, except Brush It On, which is beautiful, just not my style. But Highlight, Smoked Out, Darkest Shadow, Edgy and Blend look really cool.
Here is a preview of two nail polish collections for summer 2014: Orly and Essie. Both include 6 bright juicy shades to rock this season.
Orly’s Baked collection includes: Ablaze ( shimmer), Hot Tropics (shimmer), Lush (glitter), Neon Heat ( creme), Saturated (shimmer), and Tropical Pop (creme).
As for Essie, theirRead More
Here is a preview of several nail polish collections for Spring 2014, lots of pastels, and not only!
Gorgeous promo photo from Deborah Lippmann, it really is very spring inspired with all the flowers and soft shades.
Blue Orchid – blossoming baby blue, Build Me Up Buttercup – blooming buttery bouquet, Flowers In Her Hair – magnificent mint medley, La Vie En Rose – pastel petal pink, Spring Buds – pretty playful pistachio, Tip Toe through the tulips – perennial pale peach.
- Next Stop… – The Bikini Zone This amethyst-toned pewter suits me just fine.
- Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around – Nobody can stop me from wearing this creamy nude!
- Taupe-less Beach – There’s nothing optional about wearing this enticing taupe.
- I São Paulo Over – There He was sipping coffee with this mocha-toned beauty.
- OPI Scores a Goal! – Make your point in this winning shade of rich chocolate.
- AmazON…AmazOFF – I’m making the switch to this deep jungle green.
- I Just Can’t Cope-acabana – Nothing lifts your spirits like this sunshine yellow.
- Where Did Suzi’s Man-go? – He went to fetch her this delicious mango
Here is a preview of two Christmas 2013 nail polish collections: Essie and Zoya.
While Essie released some gorgeous red based polishes, Zoya brought out some blue and silver tones.
- Toggle to the top, sparkling crushed garnet red.
- Shearling darling, rich, plush ebony red.
- Warm & toasty turtleneck, wisteria pink angora.
- Mind your mittens, deep, double diamond