I don’t know what is going on with me but I am very into glitter and sequins lately. You may have seem my jumper if you follow me on Instagram. And trust me, it is a big deal that I am wearing something like this, pretty much all my friends had to make jokes about it, even my parents were surprised when I saw them the other day.
“I have never seen you in sequins, like ever,” Mum was shocked.
“She is just old now,” Dad replied. My Father just likes to tease me whenever he can.
But why all those talks? I just want to share the sparkling nail polishes which are new for this season which caught my eye. And these are not all the options, just the ones I like.
That kit looks pretty cool with a neutral, black and two glittery shades, you can create as many designs as you can think of.
YSL Sparkle Clash La Laque, $28 from Neman Marcus
Two shades 78 Gold Clash and 79 Silver Clash which are a part of their Christmas collection.
There is also this
AW, nail polish wise, is not only about berries and plums (funny how I type that right after a new manicure with a gorgeous cream plum, oh the irony) but also about rich metallics, as you can see below.
Here is a preview of Essie and Zoya Fall 2015 collections.
- Leggy Legend, alloyed bronzed bombshell
- With The Band, toasted spice burgundy
- Color Binge, addictive orange red
- In The Lobby, exotic cinnamon plum
- Bell-Buttom Blues, intense midnight indigo
- Frock n’Roll, shimmering rich espresso
We continue our preview of SS15 nail polish launches And, although I am a huge fan or red, recently I have been wearing other colours on my nails, too. I am feeling nudes and jades recently. That Flowerista shade from Essie also looks hot, I’d totally rock it.
Two vibrant shades, two nudes and two chic grey and mint.
- Flowerista, rich vibrant plum with red undertones
- Perennial Chic, sumptuous tawny tulip
- Picked Perfect, antique almond peony
- Garden Variety, teal blue orchid
- Blossom Dandy, mint crème hydrangea
- Petal Pushers, smoky stone rose
Deborah Lippmann Whisper
Looks like it’s already a tradition to write about Essie and Orly together. So let’s preview the brands’ holiday collections today.
Interesting that this collection is all about different shades of pink and ruby, there is also an ivory and a molten gold.
- Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, own the night and take center stage in shimmering style with this bold molten gold.
- Jump In My Jumpsuit, do the happy dance with this jubilant juicy red that’s very of the moment.
- Tuck in My Tux, tailored to perfection this silken ivory crème is devastatingly elegant and in total control.
- Double Breasted Jacket, an unstoppable passion for fashion gives this tourmaline ruby a luxurious advantage.
- Bump Up The Pumps, step out in this raucous coral mauve that will keep you warm all season.
- Back In The Limo, take a spin in this fresh take on a sheer bright ripe melon – and roll up in style.
This is a
I already showed you the nail polish collection that really caught my attention – OPI’s Nordic, inspired by Scandinavia, and here are two more collections – Essie and Orly.
Wow, just wow, this collection is gorgeous. I’d wear all the shades, except Brush It On, which is beautiful, just not my style. But Highlight, Smoked Out, Darkest Shadow, Edgy and Blend look really cool.