I’ve used at least three bottles of Garnier Micellar Water and tonnes of other affordable options (L’Oreal, Nivea and others) this is why I am ridiculously excited about the new Garnier SkinActive Oil-Infused Micellar Cleansing Water, £5.99 from Feel Unique.
Described as: “Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing water, for dry and sensitive skin. Cleanses and nourishes the skin. Removes even waterproof make-up. Non-greasy for face, eyes and lips. No Rinsing.”Read More
Regular readers will know my obsession with hand creams, here is actually a post about my top 5 from last year, and I should probably write an updated version at some point.
Photo from my Instagram, you can follow me here
I am a huge believer in a hand cream, and I always have one in my handbag, always. It is a necessity in colder months to protect the skin, to moisturise and nourish it. Also, we all know – the way your hands look can give away your age. And I personally can’t stand dried out skin. Applying hand cream is a pure relaxing little luxury, especially whenRead More
My already very dry skin feels even more dry and tight after winter periods. This is why I love using oil infused beauty ranges in the shower to prevent it from drying out even more. Followed by moisturising and nourishing creams, of course.
Here are three products that I have been loving:
Before I start, I have to say that all three products have some things in common: subtle oriental’y scent which is really lovely and affordable price tag.
Garnier Oil Beauty Oil-Infused Nourishing Scrub (Review)
This scrub buffs away dead skin cells and at the same time nourishes the skin. I actually have all three products from this Garnier range (scrub, cream and body oil) and love them, and even converted some of my friends. Effective and not expensive.
Yves Rocher Oriental Shower Oil Review (review)
This gel turns intoRead More
I’ve promised to write more about affordable hair care products, and did a post about Pantene Breakage Defence range last month, so this month I want to share my impression about two other non-expensive products from L’Oreal Elvive and Garner Fructis.
After seeing numerous raves about this range, I went out and bought a shampoo and a double serum hoping to get that fantastic volume everyone was talking about for a cheap price.
Unfortunately, I did not see why people were so in love with it. Yes, I could see some volume but thatRead More
I have been travelling quite a lot lately just for the weekends And, although you still want to get everything you may need, taking full-sized products is not the best option.
This is why I’ve kept a lot of mini-sized bottles and sample sized tubes/pots to re-use them. Here is an overview of what I like taking with me for a weekend-away.
1. Micellar Water (in Yves Rocher vanilla bottle) – this is Garnier’s one to remove my makeup. It is gentle and effective.
2. A good cleanser, Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm – my favourite one at the moment (in a small pot).
3. Day cream is REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream which is in a small pot, next to the cleanser. I’ve bought it some time ago, and should definitely review it soon.
4. Eye cream is Lumene SENSITIVE Comforting Eye Cream. It is not bad but not enough for my very dry skin.
5. Of course, I had to take the mini size of my Holy Grail oil from REN. I have re-purchased it three times, and if I could have only one skincare product -this would be it.
6. The night cream is also from REN, and itRead More