I really love using Garnier Simply Essentials 2-in-1 Makeup Remover, and I am actually using a second bottle now so I thought I’d give their makeup removing wipes a go.
I would not recommend using wipes on a daily basis but they are great for when you are travelling or can’t wash your face properly for some other reason.
To tell the truth, I was impressed with these, definitely the best wipes I have tried. They are well-soaked with a remover so they don’t drag the skin. In fact, they softly remove the makeup and don’t dry out the skin.
I did not really use waterproof makeup but I did a good job removing the regular one. Just make sure that you hold them long enough so that it dissolves mascara, there is no need to rub!
I will totally re-purchase in the future.Read More
People always ask me for affordable and good products. So here is one of them – Garnier Simply Essentails 2 In 1 make Up Remover.
I’ve decided to give it a go because I’ve heard great things about it. And this makeup remover did not disappoint!
Although I did not try using it to remove waterproof makeup (only Anastasia’s Lash Genius which was not a problem to remove) , it works great for removing my everyday makeup! I find it gentle but effective, I don’t have to rub my face or eyes to remove the products. Plus it doesn’t dry out my skin which is great.
So, yes, I would recommend it and would definitely re-purchase it myself.
I don’t remember the exact price, unfortunately, but found it on-line for £2.99 for 200 ml. What is not to like?
I hope that you all liked yesterday’s post about summer makeup because today we are going to have a post about summer skincare
How to take care of your hair in summer – 15 useful tips.
Looking for an after sun shampoo? – try this one.
How to choose sun glasses - article.
Treat your body with a cooling shower gel.
Body scrub with theRead More
September and October issues are my favorite! They are usually interesting and have a lot of articles about best in Beauty and Makeup! Although my favorite magazines are Vogue and Marie Claire sometimes I also get other magazines just to read such articles. So today I would like to share with you Best Makeup, Skin and Hair care products in Cosmopolitan version!
Most loved makeup
- Eye shadows Mac Eye Shadow Line, $ 14.5
- Blush Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, $ 7.5
- Mascara CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, $ 8.95
- Foundation Bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, $ 25
- Best eye liner Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, $ 5.7
- Best blemish cover up Neutrogena Skin clearing oil free concealer, $ 7.99
- Skin clearing cleanser Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, $ 5.99
- Moisturizer Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, $ 13.99
- Acne spot treatment Clean and Clear Advantage, $ 6.49
- Face sunscreen Neutrogena Healthy defense Oil-Free UVA/UVB Block SPF 45,$ 8.99
- Body Sunscreen
What is written
Many women suffer from problems areas, especially around the back of the thighs, hips and bottom – no matter what shape they are. At Garnier we have applied our expertise in natural technology and experience in skin care, to create a range of products to help target these areas and leave skin feeling great.
Is this range right for me?
- If you have problem areas that need targeted help.
- If you need extra help around the back of the thighs, hips and bottom.
- If you want to bare more leg with pride and need a helping hand for more toned looking skin.
An expert range to target stubborn areas. Three different formulas enriched with natural ingredients, to help target each body need effectively.
Moisturising and Firming Lotion.
Enriched with Citrus Extract and Caffeine, it helps make your skin feel firmer instantly whilst giving 24 hour moisturisation. The non-greasy formula is a revitalising cocktail for the skin.
What do I think:Read More