If you are a fan of anything Hourglass Ambient Lightning – I have great news. There is a new, fourth, product in the range. This time Strobe aka highlighting powders. And January is definitely the best time of the year for such a release, as we all need some post-holidays glow.
How are they described?
- formulated in a sheer base with concentrated ultra-fine mico pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give off a
- naturally luminescent highlight to the skin without a heavy metallic finish.
- developed with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin.
- can be used wet or dry for varying levels of intensity, taking you from day to night – from an everyday, wearable strobe highlight
- to a dramatic evening strobe highlight.
There are four shades to choose from:Read More
Great news! Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit for Christmas 2015 is already available form Sephora and Nordstrom for $80. And it is everything you’d want in a palette, the already cult powders, blushes and a bronzer. It comes in a signature luxurious Hourglass compact, too.
Palette includes 6 shades:Read More
Like how gorgeous does it look? *Adds to wish list*. By the way, I would recommend checking out SpaceNK Instagram account in general, they posted a preview of byTerry, Lipstick Queen and more Christmas releases.
Speaking of Hourglass, theyRead More
And, yes, the brand released two shades for summer! They are Luminous Bronze Light andRead More
It is time to get excited, as the new Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes are already out!
I haven’t tried them but the duos from the brand are dreamy, so I am sure theses are fantastic, as well. As usual, we get a chic and modern design inspired by art, and a cool idea with a colour transition.
There are seven palettes and each contains five shades (5 x 0.035 oz) , the textures vary from matte to shimmer.
The colours are:Read More