Seeing all those new and innovative lipstick formulas couldn’t make me happier, like this one from Givenchy, new releases from Hourglass and Too Faced seem to be very promising, too.
Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick $34 and Refills for $22
“Delivers creamy, saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish without smudging or feathering, provides precise application.” Available in 30 shades.
These look so chic and sophisticated, Hourglass killed it yet again.
Too Faced Melted Latex Liquefied High Shine Lipstick, $21
Let’s take a look at the new releases by Hourglass and BECCA, both brand launched new blushes and bronzers for SS17. By the way, you can read my interviews with (former) Creative Directors of both brands here.
Hourglass added four new blush shades ($38) and two new bronzers shades:
- BRILLIANT NUDE – a deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION – a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
- IRIDESCENT FLASH – a vivid magenta blush blended with Iridescent Strobe Light for an illuminating glow.
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA – a cool peach blush blended with Icandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
The bronzers ($50) are:
And here, as promised, are more new launches.
“A lip colour with the intensity of a lipstick that’s infused with a blend of hydration for the appearance of softer, fuller lips. Infused with a blend of shea butter, jojoba, mimosa, and sunflower seed.”
There are 20 shades, shown are: Icon – cool toned red, Warrior – deep plum, Futurist – mauve nude.
I have already posted a preview of the HOURGLASS Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick, and here are new products that are coming from the brand for AW16/17.
First of all, there is a new palette Ambient Lighting Powder – Surreal Light ($80) which will be a LE for Holiday (out if you are Sephora’s VIB).
The shades are:
- Ambient Lighting Powder – Surreal Light
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer – Surreal Bronze Light
- Ambient Lighting Blush – Surreal Glow
- Ambient Lighting Blush – Surreal Effect
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder – Surreal Strobe Light
And all of them are new and exclusive to this palette.
There are also two new products for the eyes which are already available, unlike the palette. And they are:
HOURGLASS Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick, $46 from Barneys
“A revolutionary foundation stick with the coverage of a concealer, the fluidity of a liquid, and the weightlessness of a powder in a long-wearing waterproof formula for undetectable full coverage. The unprecedented concentration of pigment in this foundation provides maximum coverage with minimum product, concealing all discoloration and imperfections for virtually perfect skin with a seamless finish.”
Comes in 26 shades.
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight, $28 from Sephora
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight – Champagne Pop – soft white gold with pinky peach undertones
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight – Topaz – golden bronze pearl
- Shimmering Skin Perfector Slimlight – Pearl – soft luminescent white
Champagne Collection Angled