Now that I’ve bought almost everything from my previous wish list, I think it’s time for a new one, right?
The product that was on top of my list – Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette which I have finally got last month and already included in monthly favourites.
This is a brilliant, brilliant product, I am so glad that I finally have it.
First of all, just look at the elegant, chic and sophisticated design. When you pay £26/$32 you want your product to look appropriate to the price, and it does!
Besides being a beauty, it is a very
Here are a few new launches that caught my attention recently. They are from Hourglass, Chanel and theBalm, three brands I really love.
When I was placing an order on a new eye brow pencil (here), I was wishing for a slim version of the Hourglass eye brow pencil, and guess what? They just launched Arch Brow Micro-Sculpting Pencils ($28) in 9 shades. The tip is 1.4mm which makes it ultra precise.
There are also 4 new shades of the Scattered Light Glitter Eyeshadow, $29 (here): Rapture (cranberry), Vivid (olive), Burnish ( deep bronze) and Ray ( deep champagne). And I really love the look of Rapture.
Finally, the brand
If you are a fan of anything Hourglass Ambient Lightning – I have great news. There is a new, fourth, product in the range. This time Strobe aka highlighting powders. And January is definitely the best time of the year for such a release, as we all need some post-holidays glow.
How are they described?
- formulated in a sheer base with concentrated ultra-fine mico pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give off a
- naturally luminescent highlight to the skin without a heavy metallic finish.
- developed with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin.
- can be used wet or dry for varying levels of intensity, taking you from day to night – from an everyday, wearable strobe highlight
- to a dramatic evening strobe highlight.
There are four shades to choose from:
Like it or not, but most Autumn 2018 makeup collections are already available, even thought you may not have had your summer holiday yet.
And here are the new launches that stood out to me, and I have chosen something for the lips, eyes and face.
First of all, there is a new make-up artist’s makeup line on the block. This time Gucci Westman finally revealed her long awaited collection. Apparently, the procuts not only work as makeup but also should improve the skin.
I love the chic and modern look of the packaging, and would love to try the liquid blushes myself. So far the line is available from Barney’s ,and I would not mind trying the Baby Cheeks Blush Stick, $50.
- Organic jojoba oil: tones and restores skin.
- China clay: absorbs excess oil.
- Berry flux vita: deeply moisturizes skin and preserves youthfulness.
- Biomimicry technology: locks in hydration and guards against environmental impurities.
- Biomimicry pigments: impart vibrant color to the skin.
- Formulated without parabens, PEG, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrances.
Sounds great, right?
Burberry Lip Velvet Crush, $30
Described as “sheer-matte stain that tints lips with
The best thing about the Christmas season, beauty wise, is the fact our favourite brands release amazing limited edition sets. So today I want to share the new launches from two brands that are in my personal top list – Hourglass and theBalm.
So what do you get?
5-ml Veil Mineral Primer and three Ambient Powders, each is 3.3 grams, including one new and exclusive shade.
- INCANDESCENT LIGHT: A pearlescent powder that highlights the cheekbones and brightens the complexion with a celestial glow. Limited Edition.
- DIM LIGHT: A neutral peach beige powder that