I have noticed that I have a lot of visitors from Japan, China and Korea lately. So this post I would like to deducate to their local brands. Althought my girls wrote a lot of great posts this weeek I will link to them next Sunday.
How is your weekend going so far? I’ve got about 15 beauty magazines so I have what to do 😀 Yesterday my parents made me a present- Gucci shoes. Wow that was a great surpise!
Also I’ve got a question for you all. Have anyone tried DECUBAL products? It’s Scandinavian :in love: skincare line for DRY SKIN. I have very dry skin so I would really love to try it. The prices are about $15-30. And I just discovered this brand near my home 🙂
So here are 12 links to Holiday 2009 collections by Asian brands.
- Lunasol Holiday 2009 Collection
- Jill Stuart Holiday ’09
- Esprique Precious Holiday 2009 Collection
- Coffret D’Or Fall/Winter 2009 Base Makeup Collection
Jill Stuart Fall 2009 Makeup Collection includes:
- 1 new shade – Illuminance Eyes
- 1 new shade – Seductive Eyes
- 2 new shades – Mix Blush Compact
- 2 new shades – Lip Luster
- 1 new shade – Jelly Lip Gloss
- 3 new shades -Nail Lacquer N
- Nail Care Essence Oil
It’s Jill Stuart’s 5th fifth anniversary so a limited-edition Jewel Collection will be by released. It includes:Read More