Here we are again, talking about the monthly favourites!
This shower product with lavender and rosemary extract is pretty similar to L’Occitane Aromachologie Relaxing Shower Gel but just for a fraction of the price. It smells incredible, and does not feel drying on the skin. Being a huge lavender fan, I had to have it. Especially I loved using it during my holidays this month, very relaxing.
Nivea Intimo Wash Lotion Fresh
Had to get this mini while I was away on a holiday, as well, as I forgot mine, and it just reminded me how important a right gel for the intimate hygiene is. This Nivea one is gentle yet effective.
I am really into my Jo Malone colognes these days, especially the mini ones, they smell so incredible. I love mixing and matching them, too. I need new scents from the brand now.
ID Hair By The Sea Seawater Spray (as seen here)
Jo Malone launched a new collection of scents: The Bloomsbury collection.
“Inspired by the free spirited artists of the Bloomsbury set, a collection of scents capturing
the intoxicating essence of an unconventional life in their legendary country house in Sussex.”
- Whisky & Cedarwood is an Oriental Woody fragrance with the notes of features whiskey, rose, pimento, cedar and beeswax.
- Blue Hyacinth is a Floral fragrance with the notes of blue hyacinth, geranium and vetiver.
- Garden Lilies is a Floral Green fragrance with the notes of water lily, green notes, ylang-ylang, white musk and vanilla.
- Leather & Artemsia is a Leather fragrance with the note of absinthe, cypriol oil or nagarmotha, orris root and leather.
- Tobacco & Mandarin is an Aromatic Fruity fragrance with the notes of mandarin orange, sage, beeswax and tobacco.
I personally do not think about the holidays yet but since the brands already released all their awesome seasonal collections, it seems like a good time to write about the best of the best. I will run my traditional “Holiday Gift Guide” features starting today, so look out for those.
Each post will feature hand picked products which I personally think would make an amazing gift. And I hope you enjoy reading these, as much, as I love picking the products from all the variety we have today.
Today’s edition is all about the luxury products. All four kits look absolutely divine, and although I already have everything I need and more, I would not say no to any of these myself!
Smith & Cult nail polishes are so gorgeous that I can’t imagine any girl not liking them. My precious!
The shades featured in this stylish set are:
It was my Birthday this weekend so I’ve decided to share with you what I wore and what makeup I’ve used. I don’t see Birthdays as a big deal (after a certain age, ha!) but it is always cool to dress up and spend time with friends and family.
Of course, I went for red with a touch of black, outfit wise. And here is the makeup I’ve used:
Vichy BB Cream, I need to buy a full size of it soon, it is an amazing light base which gives some luminosity. Rouge Bunny Rouge Naked Disguise Glide Concealer which is brilliant for the under eye area. Inglot HD Sculpting Powder in 504 is my favourite for that natural looking shadow and theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer for some glow.
Lips and Nails
Surprisingly I’ve used a very affordable trio: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania which I am obsessed with
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I love my Jo Malone Red Roses and wear it all the time lately, as well, as my other Jo Malone colognes. I am actually still shocked that Vanilla & Anise was discontinued, and I found out only recently…
Oh well, but the brand just brought out a collection of five new colognes, The Herb Garden, so maybe you and I can find a new love among these five scents. All of them were created by Anne Flipo.
Carrot Blossom & Fennel
- Top notes: fennel and wormwood;
- middle notes: carrot, apricot, neroli and rose;
- base notes: violet root, patchouli and white musk.
Lavender & Coriander
- Top notes: coriander and juniper;
- middle notes: lavender and wormwood;
- base notes: lavender, sage and tonka bean.
Nasturtium & Clover