Since yesterday I did a post about new eye products, I thought I’d write about some relatively new lip products today.
So what are the products that are shown on the picture above?
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Lovemarc Lip Gel in 134 Showstopper – classic red ($24)
I really love the gorgeous red design and the red lipstick, plus like the idea of Lip Gel.
tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick ($16)
How cool is the fact that each shade comes with a different design? Above you can see
I really loved the video of Lisa Eldridge creating the look on Caroline de Maigret who collaborated with Lancome to bring out a AW 2015 makeup collection which is all about the Parisian chic.
Speaking of Parisian chic, I’ve had a book How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits written by Carloine and her girlfriends for some time now, and I should definitely read it at some point soon.
I am sure that I am not the only one who wants to play with the collection after watching this video… So what are the products?
Mes Incontournables de Parisienne, £55
- 4 eyeshadows: a matte rosewood, an iridescent bronze, an intense brown and a warm, subtly scintillating taupe
- 1 illuminator: its very pale pink
- 3 brow powders: light, medium and dark
- 1 blush: pink cream blush
- 2 expert brushes: the Yeux Traceur et Ombre features a flat tip to apply and blend the shadow for an elegant smoky eye, as well as a firm bevelled tip to apply monochromes or eyeliner. the eyebrow applicator includes a brush to structure the brow and a bevelled tip to accentuate the line. It can also be used to apply eyeshadow like a liner to lids.
Le Crayon Khôl, £17, 3 LE shades:
Today I will tell you how to create 2 super easy looks using Inglot shadows. This is how the they liked in the evening.
Here is the list of products that I used (and I tried to use the same products on both looks):
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Inglot shadows in d.s 477
- Inglot shadows in shine 33
- Inglot shadows in d.s 494
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Phenomena ( in the corner of the eye)
- Lancome eye shadows in Waif
- Lancome eye shadows in Daylight
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (love it and review coming soon)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
May means that pretty much all of the summer collections are out, including all the pretty bronzers. I have chosen six that caught my eye. But it seems that I will have to feature more a bit later.
Chanel duo bronze et lumièreBronzer And Highlighter Duo, $70 from Chanel
As all bronzers in this feature, it comes in 2 shades: Clair and Medium (shown). You get a matte bronzer and an iridescent highlighter. I looks pretty perfect to me.
How cool are the LIBERTÉ, EGALITÉ, FEMININITÉ writings on the bronzer? You get 4 shades in each compact to bronze and contour. You can get 1 Warm Liberte or 2 Warm Sensualite.
Clarins summer bronzers are some of the best on the market, I still really love
(Photo by Laura Kenney)
On this photo you can see nail polish from Holiday 2009 Makeup Collection by Lancome and lipstick from Spring 2010 Makeup Collection by Lancome. This photo is from NYFW from Chris Benz Show. You can read how to create such look here. And here is more information about the upcoming collections by Lancome.
- Sparkling Cherub Sheer Warming Illuminating Powder
- Glossy Plum Color Fever Gloss
- Oscillation Sparkles Gold
- Oscillation Sparkles Silver
- Bon Bon Strawberry
- Mademoiselle Grape
Availability: 1st November
One more photo + some information about the Spring collection